Re: COLA people do not use linux.... - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: COLA people do not use linux.... - Ubuntu ; On Sun, 03 Aug 2008 03:07:25 -0500, RonB wrote: > AqD wrote: > >> get a free copy of vista. > > I would, but I don't need any more coffee cup coasters. I guess the Linux distribution of the ...

  1. Re: COLA people do not use linux....

    On Sun, 03 Aug 2008 03:07:25 -0500, RonB wrote:

    > AqD wrote:
    >
    >> get a free copy of vista.

    > I would, but I don't need any more coffee cup coasters.

    I guess the Linux distribution of the day takes up most of the table space
    in the household for you RonB.

    What are there, something like a 1000 different distributions of Linux?

    Why so many?

    Which one is the real Linux?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: COLA people do not use linux....

    On Sun, 03 Aug 2008 04:17:36 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Sun, 03 Aug 2008 03:07:25 -0500, RonB wrote:
    >
    >> AqD wrote:
    >>
    >>> get a free copy of vista.

    >> I would, but I don't need any more coffee cup coasters.

    > I guess the Linux distribution of the day takes up most of the table
    > space in the household for you RonB.

    Only if you have one of those tables you rest on your lap, and you have
    your laptop on it.

    > What are there, something like a 1000 different distributions of Linux?

    Distrowatch lists 345 active flavours of linux on its site, which is 655
    short of your total. How did you arrive at 1000 ?

    > Why so many?
    >
    > Which one is the real Linux?

    Linux is the kernel, not the gui, and there is only one kernel.

    Again, Moshe Goldfarb, you prove you are an ill informed, **** stirring
    troll, who is probably the secret boyfriend and/or love child to Steve
    Ballmer

    **** off you queer.

+ Reply to Thread