    Thank you.

    Lee

  2. Re: Auto starting a program

    On 2008-07-29, Lee A. Wentzel wrote:
    > Just installed Avant Window Navigator on my system. Love it. Now just
    > need to figure out how to have to start up when I restart Linux. Friend
    > said I needed to look at CRON jobs? Any help would be appreciated.
    > Thank you.

    In GNOME, you can do that under Session Settings.
    posting on Usenet.
    http://improve-usenet.org/

  3. Re: Auto starting a program

    On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 07:45:01 -0500, Ignoramus31137 wrote:

    > In GNOME, you can do that under Session Settings.

    Worked like a charm! Thank you very much.

    Lee

  4. Re: Auto starting a program

    On 2008-07-29, Lee A. Wentzel wrote:
    > On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 07:45:01 -0500, Ignoramus31137 wrote:
    >
    >> In GNOME, you can do that under Session Settings.

    > Worked like a charm! Thank you very much.

    Great.

    Much better than doing it from cron, that's for sure.

    posting on Usenet.
    http://improve-usenet.org/

+ Reply to Thread