Re: Capture An Audio Stream In Linux - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: Capture An Audio Stream In Linux - Ubuntu ; Moshe Goldfarb. wrote: > On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:46:34 +0100, Ian Thompson-Bell wrote: > >> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote: >>> On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 09:39:31 -0700, Damian wrote: >>> >>>> Ian Thompson-Bell wrote: >>>>> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote: >>>>>> On ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 81 to 82 of 82

  1. Re: Capture An Audio Stream In Linux

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:46:34 +0100, Ian Thompson-Bell wrote:
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    >>> How true....
    >>>
    >>> "Ian" seems like the type of person who jumps out of a skydiving club plane
    >>> without a parachute and then blames the airline for not informing him he
    >>> would need one.
    >>>

    >> Very funny Moshe. Pity your sense of humour is better developed than
    >> your desire to help other Windoze users.
    >>
    >> Cheers
    >>
    >> Ian

    > I don't mind helping people with real problems.
    > I don't waste time with contrived problems where the user already knows the
    > answer because he has in effect caused the problem in the first place, but
    > won't admit it.

    You are very good at putting words into other people's mouths especially
    when they suit your purpose. Unfortunately for you, my case is in fact
    genuine, no matter what you believe. The problem definitely was not
    contrived, it really happened and it puzzled me. Pity you are not big
    enough to actually offer a solution.

    > Face it, you've been caught.

    You are the one who has been caught, with his trousers down, exposing
    his total inability to help anyone.

    > Move on and try a better troll next time.

    Moshe, you are so funny, especially when everyone knows that YOU are the
    troll. Keep posting Moshe, you amuse me no end.

    Cheers

    Ian

  2. Re: Capture An Audio Stream In Linux

    chrisv wrote:
    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> * chrisv peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> Hold on now. _I_ resemble that remark, Damian is a rank amateur.

    >> Nah, fake chrisv. You're not #1, yet. You're neck-and-neck with
    >> Hadron for #2.

    > I disagree. The forger, fsckwitted as he is, is no match for Quack, a
    > fsckwit of monumental proportions.

    Huff... I've never been so insulted!

    *plonk* you.

+ Reply to Thread