Re: [News] Mandriva Linux Turns 10 - Ubuntu

  1. Re: [News] Mandriva Linux Turns 10

    On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 20:57:05 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Happy 10th birthday, Mandriva Linux

    Who cares?
    Have they fixed the freezing problems yet?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: [News] Mandriva Linux Turns 10

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe Goldfarb.

    wrote
    on Sat, 26 Jul 2008 19:40:03 -0400
    <1biivkrjpjcz7.rma02wvu584l.dlg@40tude.net>:
    > On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 20:57:05 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    >> Happy 10th birthday, Mandriva Linux

    > Who cares?
    > Have they fixed the freezing problems yet?

    Nope, and they never will. It's a sophisticated effort
    by Linux aficionados to destroy Windows, but it backfired
    badly in this case.

    The Illuminati will of course hear about this.

    :-)

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Conventional memory has to be one of the most UNconventional
    architectures I've seen in a computer system.