Re: [News] New Openbravo (GPL) Release; Drupal and LoopFuse Collaboration - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: [News] New Openbravo (GPL) Release; Drupal and LoopFuse Collaboration - Ubuntu ; On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 20:13:19 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote: > Openbravo Releases New Version 2.40 of Leading ERP Solution OpenBravo? Any relation to Johnny Bravo? Drupal? Sounds like a 75 year old woman in bikini going for a stroll ...

  1. Re: [News] New Openbravo (GPL) Release; Drupal and LoopFuse Collaboration

    On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 20:13:19 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Openbravo Releases New Version 2.40 of Leading ERP Solution

    OpenBravo?

    Any relation to Johnny Bravo?

    Drupal?

    Sounds like a 75 year old woman in bikini going for a stroll on the
    beach.....

    LoopFuse?

    Sounds like muffler bearings or blinker fluid....

    IOW:

    Clue less home owner: Why do my lights keep blinking ?

    Dishonest Electrician : You keep blowing your loopfuse madam...

    Clueless homeowner: Loopfuse? Can you fix it?

    Electrician: Sure I have a box of loopfuses in the truck...

    (he pretends to install the loopFuse but instead tightens the connections
    in the circuit breaker panel)

    That will be $800.00 madam..
    $300.00 labor and $500.00 for the LoopFuses....

    Linux is a LoopFuse alright....
    It's blown all the time too.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: [News] New Openbravo (GPL) Release; Drupal and LoopFuseCollaboration

    On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 15:51:02 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > Drupal?
    >
    > Sounds like a 75 year old woman in bikini going for a stroll on the
    > beach.....

    Why do you enjoy looking like a dumbass,lying bigot? Oh, I forgot, you
    can't stand to see OSS projects being used.

    --
    Rick

  3. Re: [News] New Openbravo (GPL) Release; Drupal and LoopFuse Collaboration

    On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 22:00:25 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ Rick on Tuesday 22 July 2008 20:34 : \____
    >
    >> On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 15:51:02 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >>

    >>> Drupal?
    >>>
    >>> Sounds like a 75 year old woman in bikini going for a stroll on the
    >>> beach.....
    >>>

    >> Why do you enjoy looking like a dumbass,lying bigot? Oh, I forgot, you
    >> can't stand to see OSS projects being used.

    > It's really a good sign when the Microsoft Munchkins cannot slam applications
    > based on technical merits. They start criticising names/trademarks instead.

    You can have the greatest program in the world but if it has a terrible
    name, it will have a more difficult time getting taken seriously.

    Exceptions exist, but for the most part it is Marketing 101.

    With 10 years in college under your belt Roy Schestowitz, I'm surprised you
    never took a basic marketing course.

    Would you buy something called LinPUS?????
    On second thought, don't answer that Roy Schestowitz...

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  4. Re: [News] New Openbravo (GPL) Release; Drupal and LoopFuse Collaboration

    "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote in

    > On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 20:13:19 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> Openbravo Releases New Version 2.40 of Leading ERP Solution

    That sentence says it all, and if you can't figure out what OpenBravo is
    from that...........

    > OpenBravo?
    >
    > Any relation to Johnny Bravo?
    >

    > Drupal?
    >
    > Sounds like a 75 year old woman in bikini going for a stroll on the
    > beach.....
    >
    > LoopFuse?
    >
    > Sounds like muffler bearings or blinker fluid....
    >
    > IOW:
    >
    > Clue less home owner: Why do my lights keep blinking ?
    >
    > Dishonest Electrician : You keep blowing your loopfuse madam...
    >
    > Clueless homeowner: Loopfuse? Can you fix it?
    >
    > Electrician: Sure I have a box of loopfuses in the truck...
    >
    > (he pretends to install the loopFuse but instead tightens the

    connections
    > in the circuit breaker panel)
    >
    > That will be $800.00 madam..
    > $300.00 labor and $500.00 for the LoopFuses....
    >
    > Linux is a LoopFuse alright....
    > It's blown all the time too.

  5. Re: [News] New Openbravo (GPL) Release; Drupal and LoopFuse Collaboration

+ Reply to Thread