Re: [Dvorak Troll] Vista Lament - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: [Dvorak Troll] Vista Lament - Ubuntu ; > Just in case you didn't know, Microsoft has produced more millionaire > employees than any other company in history at least last time I checked. > Yeah... and hence the sub-prime credit crisis US got now... -- @~@ Might, ...

  1. Re: [Dvorak Troll] Vista Lament

    --
    @~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
    /( _ )\ (Xubuntu 8.04) Linux 2.6.26

  2. Re: [Dvorak Troll] Vista Lament

    On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 21:57:47 +0800, Man-wai Chang ToDie (33.6k) wrote:

    >> Just in case you didn't know, Microsoft has produced more millionaire
    >> employees than any other company in history at least last time I checked.
    >>

    > Yeah... and hence the sub-prime credit crisis US got now...

    Greedy bankers offering mortgages to people who did not, could not and
    should not have been approved in the first place.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: [Dvorak Troll] Vista Lament

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 21:57:47 +0800, Man-wai Chang ToDie (33.6k) wrote:
    >
    >>> Just in case you didn't know, Microsoft has produced more millionaire
    >>> employees than any other company in history at least last time I checked.
    >>>

    >> Yeah... and hence the sub-prime credit crisis US got now...

    > Greedy bankers offering mortgages to people who did not, could not and
    > should not have been approved in the first place.

    And then getting their comeuppance when they can't pay back.

+ Reply to Thread