radeon drivers - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on radeon drivers - Ubuntu ; Hello, being a Noob I have no idea what to with AMd's latest catalyst installer. Mu distro- Hardy Herron, just threw microsoft ou of the window, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. But then i saw yesterday at http://www.computerbase.de: there is a new catalyst- driver ...

  1. radeon drivers

    Hello, being a Noob I have no idea what to with AMd's latest catalyst
    installer.
    Mu distro- Hardy Herron, just threw microsoft ou of the window,
    baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

    But then i saw yesterday at http://www.computerbase.de: there is a new
    catalyst- driver for my onboard Xpress 200.

    Now , i download the package from AMD-site, bur i could not find any
    instrutions to get thi *.bin installer installed.

    I sincerely hop somebody ou there can help me, please? Here comes:
    hpcoutinho@tiscali.nl.

    All resulting spam will be ignore, bounced+ reported.

    reg.,

    Hans

  2. Re: radeon drivers

    On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 09:38:01 +0200, bodhi wrote:

    > Now , i download the package from AMD-site, bur i could not find any
    > instrutions to get thi *.bin installer installed.

    Use Method 2, Google more.
    http://wiki.cchtml.com/index.php?tit...allation_Guide
    Mick

+ Reply to Thread