8.04 install - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on 8.04 install - Ubuntu ; Why do you think that there is little to no printed info on the install to windows function of the install program. Looked thru magazines, the latest Ubuntu book on 8.04 and I see nothing. It works great. Frank...

  1. 8.04 install

    Why do you think that there is little to no printed info on the install
    to windows function of the install program. Looked thru magazines, the
    latest Ubuntu book on 8.04 and I see nothing. It works great.

    Frank

  2. Re: 8.04 install

    On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 12:52:12 -0700, Anthony wrote:

    > Why do you think that there is little to no printed info on the install
    > to windows function of the install program. Looked thru magazines, the
    > latest Ubuntu book on 8.04 and I see nothing. It works great.
    >
    > Frank

    Frank? Anthony? Do you have an identity crisis?

    If you google for "wubi ubuntu" you might find what you're looking for.

    --
    A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother.

  3. Re: 8.04 install

    Trevor Best wrote:
    > On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 12:52:12 -0700, Anthony wrote:
    >
    >> Why do you think that there is little to no printed info on the install
    >> to windows function of the install program. Looked thru magazines, the
    >> latest Ubuntu book on 8.04 and I see nothing. It works great.
    >>
    >> Frank

    > Frank? Anthony? Do you have an identity crisis?
    >
    > If you google for "wubi ubuntu" you might find what you're looking for.

    Was not aware that Google wubi ubuntu was a printed source

  4. Re: 8.04 install

    * Anthony wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:
    > Trevor Best wrote:
    >> On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 12:52:12 -0700, Anthony wrote:

    >>> Why do you think that there is little to no printed info on the install
    >>> to windows function of the install program. Looked thru magazines, the
    >>> latest Ubuntu book on 8.04 and I see nothing. It works great.

    >>> Frank

    >> Frank? Anthony? Do you have an identity crisis?

    >> If you google for "wubi ubuntu" you might find what you're looking for.

    > Was not aware that Google wubi ubuntu was a printed source

    Click File / Print...

    --
    David
    It's clever, but is it art?