I posted a while ago about Flash not working properly and had a few
suggestions. I deleted the .so file from the plugins directory and also
removed anything to do with Flash from Synaptic. I had gflash, gnash,
non-free, and about 5 other packages. I de-installed them all and then
just went to a site with Flash on. I let it download the Adobe one and
everything now works! I can watch all the BBC news content, iPlayer and
all the charts in Google Analytics now work as well.

Another step close to getting rid of the virus with a GUI that is Windows!

--
Andy Jacobs