knotifier? What is it? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on knotifier? What is it? - Ubuntu ; This launched when I was using k3b, but I didn't see anything actually execute. what is this program, why did it launch (it has never done so before), and what is it doing when it launches. Google was not my ...

  1. knotifier? What is it?

    This launched when I was using k3b, but I didn't see anything actually
    execute. what is this program, why did it launch (it has never done so
    before), and what is it doing when it launches. Google was not my friend
    on this one and Mooter returned even more obscure results.

    Thanks for any enlightenment anyone cares to impart.

  2. Re: knotifier? What is it?

    Nico wrote:
    > This launched when I was using k3b, but I didn't see anything actually
    > execute. what is this program, why did it launch (it has never done so
    > before), and what is it doing when it launches. Google was not my friend
    > on this one and Mooter returned even more obscure results.

    http://lukeplant.me.uk/articles.php?id=3

    --Benjamin Franklin

+ Reply to Thread