This is a discussion on zonbu experience? - Ubuntu ; Now that the mobo is apparently fried, I'm considering options. Zonbu has distracted me for the moment. Anyone using the hdwe? Service? Pros/cons? I like its "green-ness" which might help cut power costs. -- ================================================= Franz Fripplfrappl...

  1. zonbu experience?

    Now that the mobo is apparently fried, I'm considering options. Zonbu
    has distracted me for the moment.

    Anyone using the hdwe? Service? Pros/cons?

    I like its "green-ness" which might help cut power costs.

    Franz Fripplfrappl

  2. Re: zonbu experience?

    On 2008-07-17, franz fripplfrappl wrote:
    > Now that the mobo is apparently fried, I'm considering options. Zonbu
    > has distracted me for the moment.
    >
    > Anyone using the hdwe? Service? Pros/cons?
    >
    > I like its "green-ness" which might help cut power costs.

    I don't have hdwe in my package manager and googling doesn't tell me
    what it is.

    --
    -Toby

  3. Re: zonbu experience?

    In Toby Newman:
    > On 2008-07-17, franz fripplfrappl wrote:

    [Snip...]

    >> Zonbu has distracted me for the moment.
    >>
    >> Anyone using the hdwe? Service? Pros/cons?

    [Snip...]

    > I don't have hdwe in my package manager and googling doesn't tell me
    > what it is.

    I think "hdwe" is short for "hardware" in this instance.

    OK, maybe it's offtopic for aolu, but here's an article for the OP:

    (BTW, that's using google.com/linux to search, if anybody cares ATM)

    I toss GoogleGroup posts from gitgo (http://improve-usenet.org).

+ Reply to Thread