Re: Linux Weaknesses - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: Linux Weaknesses - Ubuntu ; Linonut wrote: > * Confused Donkey peremptorily fired off this memo: > >> On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 14:55:07 -0400, Linonut wrote: >>> You dumb ****ing jackass will you stop posting your crap you jackass? >> Go get your boyfriend ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 74

  1. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    Linonut wrote:
    > * Confused Donkey peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 14:55:07 -0400, Linonut wrote:
    >>> You dumb ****ing jackass will you stop posting your crap you jackass?

    >> Go get your boyfriend to give you a BJ. It might take some pressure off
    >> your brain.

    > Ignore the forger who tries to tar the Linonut name!

    You did that long ago by yourself being a lapdog to Roy.

  2. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    Linonut writes:

    > * Confused Donkey peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 14:55:07 -0400, Linonut wrote:
    >>>
    >>> You dumb ****ing jackass will you stop posting your crap you jackass?

    >> Go get your boyfriend to give you a BJ. It might take some pressure off
    >> your brain.

    > Ignore the forger who tries to tar the Linonut name!

    He's more honest than you. And his sense of humour is better. And he
    doesn't try to suck up to people with ridiculously embarrassing attempts
    at "accents" and "quips" in his posts.

    --
    "What's wrong, (p)Rick? Were you defending the innocence of Hans "The
    Linux Butcher" Reiser, and now that he's about to give up the body

  3. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    * Linonut peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >> * Confused Donkey peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> Go get your boyfriend to give you a BJ. It might take some pressure off
    >>> your brain.

    >> Ignore the forger who tries to tar the Linonut name!

    > You did that long ago by yourself being a lapdog to Roy.

    Don't be silly. I'm no lapdog to anyone, especially you and Roy.

    You fake-o bake-o.

    --
    There is a great discovery still to be made in Literature: that of
    paying literary men by the quantity they do NOT write.

  4. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    Linonut wrote:
    > * Linonut peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Linonut wrote:
    >>> * Confused Donkey peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> Ignore the forger who tries to tar the Linonut name!

    >> You did that long ago by yourself being a lapdog to Roy.

    > Don't be silly. I'm no lapdog to anyone, especially you and Roy.
    >
    > You fake-o bake-o.

    Hey, don't get your panties in a pinch there old Linotard, because you
    are a pure bred lapdog, no doubt about it.

  5. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    Linonut wrote:
    > * Confused Donkey peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 14:55:07 -0400, Linonut wrote:
    >>>
    >>> You dumb ****ing jackass will you stop posting your crap you
    >>> jackass?

    >> Go get your boyfriend to give you a BJ. It might take some pressure
    >> off your brain.

    > Ignore the forger who tries to tar the Linonut name!

    I'll bet it's chrisv!

  6. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    "relic" writes:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >> * Confused Donkey peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> Go get your boyfriend to give you a BJ. It might take some pressure
    >>> off your brain.

    >> Ignore the forger who tries to tar the Linonut name!

    > I'll bet it's chrisv!

    Why would anyone try to tar the name of Liarnut though. That is the big
    question. Everyone knows he's a liar and a phoney - witness his
    ridiculous claims about open document formats recently. And his Roy "me
    tooing" has simply made most people want to throw up. He is very quick
    to flick the crap against who he sees as "Windows shills" yet is very
    tolerant when it comes down to unpleasant characters like Tattoo
    Vampire, chrisv and the like. Hypocrite is his middle name.

  7. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 22:19:43 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > When calling people dumb, I always recommend that the people who do so
    > know the difference between "you're" and "your".

    LOL. Gotta admit, probably the only laughs in COLA come from Hadron.

    -Thufir

  8. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    "thufir" stated in post
    LcPlk.160753$gc5.150642@pd7urf2no on 8/4/08 7:49 PM:

    > On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 22:19:43 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >

    >> When calling people dumb, I always recommend that the people who do so
    >> know the difference between "you're" and "your".

    > LOL. Gotta admit, probably the only laughs in COLA come from Hadron.

    No... you provide plenty. Just not on purpose. For example: your claims
    about Santa Clause being the number one key programmer of Linux were just
    hilarious!

    --
    "The music is not inside the piano." - Alan Kay

  9. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    > When calling people dumb, I always recommend that the people who do so
    > know the difference between "you're" and "your".

    This is quite true. One should have a better grasp of the English
    language. I feel duly corrected by the man-of-the-moment, Mr. Hadron.
    Thank you sir, I have taken note, and will try harder next time.
    LOL

  10. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    Confused Donkey wrote:
    >> When calling people dumb, I always recommend that the people who do so
    >> know the difference between "you're" and "your".

    > This is quite true. One should have a better grasp of the English
    > language. I feel duly corrected by the man-of-the-moment, Mr. Hadron.
    > Thank you sir, I have taken note, and will try harder next time.
    > LOL

    Well, you do acknowledge when you're a *clown*.

  11. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    > Well, you do acknowledge when you're a *clown*.

    No, I acknowledge when Im wrong or incorrect, not a clown. Big difference.

  12. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    > Will you pleas shut-up, because it's weak?

    No.. Its kicking your backside with a hobnailed boot. Take my advice and
    withdraw your application request to join Mensa, I dont think you could
    handle the rejection, especially when you find out that a 9 yr old
    probably has a bigger IQ than you. But then, higher than 2 isnt that
    difficult.

  13. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    Confused Donkey wrote:
    >> Will you pleas shut-up, because it's weak?

    > No.. Its kicking your backside with a hobnailed boot. Take my advice and
    > withdraw your application request to join Mensa, I dont think you could
    > handle the rejection, especially when you find out that a 9 yr old
    > probably has a bigger IQ than you. But then, higher than 2 isnt that
    > difficult.

    Yeah -- yeah, now crawl back into your hole or you mama's womb.

  14. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    Confused Donkey wrote:
    >> Well, you do acknowledge when you're a *clown*.

    > No, I acknowledge when Im wrong or incorrect, not a clown. Big difference.

    I don't see the difference. You look clown-ish to me no matter what
    you're doing.

  15. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    > Something in you likes this situation. My belief is you have low
    > self-esteem, or perhaps an inferiority complex. Why else would you try
    > to drag people down?

    Linonut needs to take his own advice. The prick doesnt like anyone who
    doesnt agree with his opinion. He doesnt like anyone who tells him where
    to shove his ****e. He then tries to get smart, with dumb one-liners, and
    cant accept when he doesnt gethis own way, he acts like a spoilt little
    bratt that was taken off his mothers nipple too soon.

    And at the end he gets people "Fired off this memo". This his way of
    dealing with people he cant control, intimidate or shut up. "arrogant
    prick" springs to mind.

  16. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    On Tue, 05 Aug 2008 06:55:04 -0400, Linonut wrote:

    > Confused Donkey wrote:
    >>> Will you pleas shut-up, because it's weak?

    >> No.. Its kicking your backside with a hobnailed boot. Take my advice and
    >> withdraw your application request to join Mensa, I dont think you could
    >> handle the rejection, especially when you find out that a 9 yr old
    >> probably has a bigger IQ than you. But then, higher than 2 isnt that
    >> difficult.

    > Yeah -- yeah, now crawl back into your hole or you mama's womb.

    > Something in you likes this situation. My belief is you have low
    > self-esteem, or perhaps an inferiority complex. Why else would you try
    > to drag people down?

    Linonut needs to take his own advice. The prick doesnt like anyone who
    doesnt agree with his opinion. He doesnt like anyone who tells him where
    to shove his ****e. He then tries to get smart, with dumb one-liners, and
    cant accept when he doesnt gethis own way, he acts like a spoilt little
    bratt that was taken off his mothers nipple too soon.

    And at the end he gets people "Fired off this memo". This his way of
    dealing with people he cant control, intimidate or shut up. "arrogant
    prick" springs to mind.

  17. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    > And at the end he gets people "Fired off this memo". This his way of
    > dealing with people he cant control, intimidate or shut up. "arrogant
    > prick" springs to mind.

    Maybe we should start a new thread "Top 10 Regurgitated **** Heads."

    01 - Linonut
    02 -
    03 -
    04 -
    05 -
    06 -
    07 -
    08 -
    09 -
    10 -

    Linonut - ("Li-No-Nut" should read "Me-No-Nuts") will try to get smart by
    putting my name in 2nd place. Oh how I can read the thick bastards !

  18. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    >> I have a digital camera (USB) just plugged it in, switched it on, and
    >> screw me it worked, out of the box, aint that sweet !!!
    >>

    > If linux supported it, it must be a very, very, old camera.

    Nah. You tend to find that, especially with HP, Linux supports a lot of
    hardware. Not as much as it should do, or maybe not all the common
    hardware. But its getting there.

    An example is I have a belkin 54g wireless card, F5D7010 ver 7. Depending
    on what distro you use, will then depend on what driver you need to use,
    its seens as about 3 different types of chipset depending on what distro
    you use, which is strange.

    Fedora 9 see's the card, previous to fed 9 didnt see it. So unfortunately
    its very hit-and-miss with linux.

    The two main questions are :

    1 - Does it support your hardware.
    2 - What driver does the distro use.

  19. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    * Confused Donkey peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Linonut needs to take his own advice. The prick doesnt like anyone who
    > doesnt agree with his opinion. He doesnt like anyone who tells him where
    > to shove his ****e. He then tries to get smart, with dumb one-liners, and
    > cant accept when he doesnt gethis own way, he acts like a spoilt little
    > bratt that was taken off his mothers nipple too soon.
    >
    > And at the end he gets people "Fired off this memo". This his way of
    > dealing with people he cant control, intimidate or shut up. "arrogant
    > prick" springs to mind.

    "Intimidate"? Wow, you're easily cowed.

    You're just as bad as Hadron. Your moniker is perfect.

    (And I didn't notice the cross-posting before, so I'll be some other
    moron is getting some real enjoyment out of this insult-fest. Yeesh.)

    --
    Fidelity, n.:
    A virtue peculiar to those who are about to be betrayed.

  20. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    Linonut wrote:
    > * Confused Donkey peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Linonut needs to take his own advice. The prick doesnt like anyone who
    >> doesnt agree with his opinion. He doesnt like anyone who tells him where
    >> to shove his ****e. He then tries to get smart, with dumb one-liners, and
    >> cant accept when he doesnt gethis own way, he acts like a spoilt little
    >> bratt that was taken off his mothers nipple too soon.
    >>
    >> And at the end he gets people "Fired off this memo". This his way of
    >> dealing with people he cant control, intimidate or shut up. "arrogant
    >> prick" springs to mind.

    > "Intimidate"? Wow, you're easily cowed.
    >
    > You're just as bad as Hadron. Your moniker is perfect.
    >
    > (And I didn't notice the cross-posting before, so I'll be some other
    > moron is getting some real enjoyment out of this insult-fest. Yeesh.)

    Linotard, I am going to change the nym and leave Confused Donkey alone.
    I have had my fun. I don't want that confused nut attacking you being
    a Confused Donkey.

    bye