    Confused Donkey wrote:

    You dumb ****ing jackass will you stop posting your crap you jackass?

  2. Re: Vista ME Weaknesses

    I haven't go all day.

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  3. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 14:55:07 -0400, Linonut wrote:

    > You dumb ****ing jackass will you stop posting your crap you jackass?

    Go get your boyfriend to give you a BJ. It might take some pressure off
    your brain.

  4. Re: Vista ME Weaknesses

    Too many to mention.

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  5. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 13:31:27 -0500, JEDIDIAH wrote:

    > On 2008-08-04, Ezekiel wrote:
    >> "Confused Donkey" wrote in message
    >> newsan.2008.08.04.15.47.06.698526@wartydog.invalid...

    >>> So what if windows is used most. Linux also has common software, that
    >>> allows you to do the same work but under linux, otherwise there is wine or
    >>> crossover

    >> Wine and crossover are a pain to configure and use. If people need to go
    >> through all of these hassles then why just not run Windows natively.

    > Lets see...
    >
    > Installing crossover is a simple matter of running something along the
    > lines of "setup-crosover". Installing a new app is a little more complicated.
    > You go into the Applications menu and select Crossover and then "install
    > windows software". Then follow the dialog boxes.

    And the difficulty in doing that is ? If you install Word, you open
    crossover as you say, then select to install the relevant Office. Then
    basically the installation screens that follow, are just the same as if
    you were installing under windows itself. So I dont see what your going on
    about. Once crossover is installed, you dont then keep running
    setup-crossover, do you ? No you dont !

    If your going to gripe about linux, have the brain cells to have tried it
    yourself first, then write about how you screwed up, to then decide its
    difficult.
    "Oh it cant be me, the windows user, Im a ****ing smartarse inbred hick, I
    can never do anything wrong, so it must be this damn ****e linux."

    That is a lame excuse for a thick Homer / Forrest Gump, type who cant even
    learn something so damn simple. Im not the brightest bulb in the pack, I
    admit that. But Im not the dimmest one either. I spent 20 yrs using
    windows, so going over to linux was hard. But for some of us, its easier
    than for others.

  6. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    Confused Donkey wrote:
    > On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 14:55:07 -0400, Linonut wrote:
    >> You dumb ****ing jackass will you stop posting your crap you jackass?

    > Go get your boyfriend to give you a BJ. It might take some pressure off
    > your brain.

    Keep your donkey **** confined to those ****-holes and cesspools called
    comp.os.linux.advocacy and alt.os.linux.ubuntu. You can wipe your
    ass-hole in them and leave the paper.

  7. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    > I have no choice but to use Lotus Notes. I tried getting Notes working with
    > wine about a year ago and it was a nightmare. Words like "difficult" only
    > begin to describe the experience.

    I tried installing Lotus Notes under windows itself, which it is written
    for, and it was a nightmare. So whats your problem. So I cant accept your
    point that Lotus Notes under Linux is bad. Sorry.

  8. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    > Keep your donkey **** confined to those ****-holes and cesspools called
    > comp.os.linux.advocacy and alt.os.linux.ubuntu. You can wipe your
    > ass-hole in them and leave the paper.

    Is that the best you can do ? You In-Bred Hicks just dont like it when
    your too dumb to come back with a witty answer, so you always so "Well if
    thats your attitude, then **** off to where ever" or replies along that
    line. Maybe you should have taken the rest of the night to think of
    something, or maybe got hold of all your in-bred cousins to help you.

    Or maybe if you ask me nicely, I will think of a one-liner for you. Would
    you like that ?

  9. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    > Well computers COULD make live an awful lot easier!
    > I think that is the purpose of computers in the first place,
    > keeping your brain cells working isn't a very good argument
    > for Linux here.
    > Linux could do a whole lot better if those programmers would listen for
    > once to people which simply want to use a computer instead of learning to
    > program!
    > Starting to listen to well motivated critism would help a lot too.
    > So IMHO !! linux could have been a 100 times better by now with
    > less then 1% of the effort which is spent on all linux flavors.
    >
    > Edmund

    I have to agree with you. There is too much in fighting in the linux
    community. Example is the two camps of gnome and KDE. Plus there is over
    500 flavours of linux.

    If everyone banged their heads together to maybe promote the top 3-4
    Distros, and got the hardware makers to port more drivers, then I think
    linux would take off. Oh and we need better software, maybe port over
    windows based software, like SAP, Sage etc, get the big companies in the
    uk and usa using linux.

  10. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    Confused Donkey wrote:
    >> Keep your donkey **** confined to those ****-holes and cesspools called
    >> comp.os.linux.advocacy and alt.os.linux.ubuntu. You can wipe your
    >> ass-hole in them and leave the paper.

    > Is that the best you can do ? You In-Bred Hicks just dont like it when
    > your too dumb to come back with a witty answer, so you always so "Well if
    > thats your attitude, then **** off to where ever" or replies along that
    > line. Maybe you should have taken the rest of the night to think of
    > something, or maybe got hold of all your in-bred cousins to help you.

    All that's being ask you ****ing moron is that you keep your ****
    confined.

    > Or maybe if you ask me nicely, I will think of a one-liner for you. Would
    > you like that ?

    What ****ing part of it don't you understand, you cross posting ass-hole?

  11. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    "Rick" stated in post
    1JydnWcamsfVrQrVnZ2dnUVZ_qTinZ2d@supernews.com on 8/4/08 9:37 AM:

    > On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 16:31:56 +0000, Edmund wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 15:54:44 +0100, Confused Donkey wrote:
    >>
    >>> If it wasn't for Unix, you wouldn't be online AT ALL. Microsoft can't

    >>> I totally agree. Ive used windows since win 3.xx. Started using
    >>> computers in 1982 (the bbc micro, speccy). Windows is OK if you want it
    >>> to just run, and your not interested in keeping the brain cells working
    >>> by learning, as windows makes you lazy.

    >> Well computers COULD make live an awful lot easier! I think that is the
    >> purpose of computers in the first place, keeping your brain cells
    >> working isn't a very good argument for Linux here.
    >> Linux could do a whole lot better if those programmers would listen for
    >> once to people which simply want to use a computer instead of learning
    >> to program!
    >> Starting to listen to well motivated critism would help a lot too. So
    >> IMHO !! linux could have been a 100 times better by now with less then
    >> 1% of the effort which is spent on all linux flavors.
    >>
    >> Edmund

    > By percentage, very little effort goes into distro packaging, as opposed
    > to the effort that goes into the app/utility development.

    Does it not depend on the distro? Seems a lot of work goes into some of
    them... I have pointed you to comments by Shuttleworth that show how
    dedicated he is to making a distro that is more consistent and this, as you
    have said, "better for the user".

    --
    Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid: humans are incredibly
    slow, inaccurate and brilliant; together they are powerful beyond

  12. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    > All that's being ask you ****ing moron is that you keep your ****
    > confined.

    Try taking your own advice.

    >> Or maybe if you ask me nicely, I will think of a one-liner for you. Would
    >> you like that ?

    > What ****ing part of it don't you understand, you cross posting ass-hole?

    Do I look like I care about cross posting ?

    Which colourful metaphors shall you come out with next ?
    Actually, I think you must be near the end of your vocabulary. You will
    have to string at least three swear words together, to make a new sentence.

  13. Re: Vista ME Weaknesses

    I don't have the energy.

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  14. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    Confused Donkey wrote:
    >> All that's being ask you ****ing moron is that you keep your ****
    >> confined.

    > Try taking your own advice.

    When you take the advise, I'll take it too.

    >>> Or maybe if you ask me nicely, I will think of a one-liner for you. Would
    >>> you like that ?

    >> What ****ing part of it don't you understand, you cross posting ass-hole?

    > Do I look like I care about cross posting ?

    I know you don't.

    > Which colourful metaphors shall you come out with next ?
    > Actually, I think you must be near the end of your vocabulary. You will
    > have to string at least three swear words together, to make a new sentence.

    I see you are one of these people that like to yap like a dog. Confused
    Donkey? No, you're not a Confused Donkey when another donkey is riding
    your back doing the wild thing.

    Anyway, you just stop cross posting the crap and keep it in the
    cesspools that have been mentioned to you.

  15. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    > I see you are one of these people that like to yap like a dog. Confused
    > Donkey? No, you're not a Confused Donkey when another donkey is riding
    > your back doing the wild thing.

    Did your mother ever tell you the story of when she had sex with
    someone who was considered "The Missing Link", and then 9 months later you
    popped out ?

    I also believe you may be gay, and that you see yourself as the other
    donkey. Maybe your quietly turned on by me, and wish to do the "Gay
    Cowgirl" with me. Now I know your going to post back asking what the gay
    cowgirl is, and please try to make it sound convincing when you say you
    dont know.

  16. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    "Linonut" wrote in message
    news:39qdnSIuuuqZxwrVnZ2dnUVZ_qrinZ2d@earthlink.co m...
    > Confused Donkey wrote:
    >>> Keep your donkey **** confined to those ****-holes and cesspools called
    >>> comp.os.linux.advocacy and alt.os.linux.ubuntu. You can wipe your
    >>> ass-hole in them and leave the paper.

    >> Is that the best you can do ? You In-Bred Hicks just dont like it when
    >> your too dumb to come back with a witty answer, so you always so "Well if
    >> thats your attitude, then **** off to where ever" or replies along that
    >> line. Maybe you should have taken the rest of the night to think of
    >> something, or maybe got hold of all your in-bred cousins to help you.

    > All that's being ask you ****ing moron is that you keep your ****
    > confined.

    Who the hell died and made you king net-kop?

    >> Or maybe if you ask me nicely, I will think of a one-liner for you. Would
    >> you like that ?

    > What ****ing part of it don't you understand, you cross posting ass-hole?

    Who the hell died and made you king net-kop?

  17. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    "Linonut" wrote in message
    news:fJ6dnVjNn8W9wgrVnZ2dnUVZ_uOdnZ2d@earthlink.co m...
    > Confused Donkey wrote:
    >>> All that's being ask you ****ing moron is that you keep your ****
    >>> confined.

    >> Try taking your own advice.

    > When you take the advise, I'll take it too.

    >>> What ****ing part of it don't you understand, you cross posting
    >>> ass-hole?

    >> Do I look like I care about cross posting ?

    > I know you don't.
    >>
    >> Which colourful metaphors shall you come out with next ?
    >> Actually, I think you must be near the end of your vocabulary. You will
    >> have to string at least three swear words together, to make a new
    >> sentence.
    >>

    > I see you are one of these people that like to yap like a dog. Confused
    > Donkey? No, you're not a Confused Donkey when another donkey is riding
    > your back doing the wild thing.
    >
    > Anyway, you just stop cross posting the crap and keep it in the cesspools
    > that have been mentioned to you.

    Who the hell died and make you the head net-kop? Hint for you... people can
    post wherever they feel like. It's called "freedom of choice" and they are
    free to post where they choose. Nobody needs your permission or approval.

  18. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    Confused Donkey wrote:
    >> I see you are one of these people that like to yap like a dog. Confused
    >> Donkey? No, you're not a Confused Donkey when another donkey is riding
    >> your back doing the wild thing.
    >>

    > Did your mother ever tell you the story of when she had sex with
    > someone who was considered "The Missing Link", and then 9 months later you
    > popped out ?

    Weak! Did your mama tell you that I dicked her and you popped out? I
    should have gotten you right then and there and strangled you with your
    own placenta.

    > I also believe you may be gay, and that you see yourself as the other
    > donkey. Maybe your quietly turned on by me, and wish to do the "Gay
    > Cowgirl" with me. Now I know your going to post back asking what the gay
    > cowgirl is, and please try to make it sound convincing when you say you
    > dont know.

    You're the one mentioning that you're a Confused Donkey. I am just
    clarifying your different states. No donkey on your back and you're
    confused. You go to the barn and let Elmer ride you and you're not
    confused.

  19. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    Confused Donkey writes:

    >> Keep your donkey **** confined to those ****-holes and cesspools called
    >> comp.os.linux.advocacy and alt.os.linux.ubuntu. You can wipe your
    >> ass-hole in them and leave the paper.

    > Is that the best you can do ? You In-Bred Hicks just dont like it when
    > your too dumb to come back with a witty answer, so you always so "Well
    > if

    When calling people dumb, I always recommend that the people who do so
    know the difference between "you're" and "your".

    --
    XP is a flop and when users are still asking for W98 it shows that they
    aren't all taken in with the MS hype.

  20. Re: Linux Weaknesses

    * Confused Donkey peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 14:55:07 -0400, Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >> You dumb ****ing jackass will you stop posting your crap you jackass?

    > Go get your boyfriend to give you a BJ. It might take some pressure off
    > your brain.

    Ignore the forger who tries to tar the Linonut name!

    --
    One man's "magic" is another man's engineering. "Supernatural" is a null word.
    -- Robert Heinlein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast