George Hostler The Lying Prick - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on George Hostler The Lying Prick - Ubuntu ; Message-ID: "Even 10 years ago, my son enjoyed playing Heroes of Might and Magic III on SuSE 6.4, ..." George Hostler lies once again as Suse 6.4 was not released until April 2000. **** off and die George....

  1. George Hostler The Lying Prick

    Magic III on SuSE 6.4, ..."

    George Hostler lies once again as Suse 6.4 was not released until April 2000.

    **** off and die George.

  2. Re: George Hostler The Lying Prick

    Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 05:30:02 +0200 (CEST)
    From: Nomen Nescio

    It is not hard to figure you out, you little twit. Sorry little man,
    nymthieving and hiding behind anonymising remailers to make up for a
    little dick, in need of tweezers to find it.

    --
    HPT

  3. Re: George Hostler The Lying Prick

    In article ,
    Nomen Nescio wrote:

    > Magic III on SuSE 6.4, ..."
    >

    > George Hostler lies once again as Suse 6.4 was not released until April 2000.

    It is acceptable in casual writing to say "10 years ago" for something
    that happened 7 years ago.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  4. Re: George Hostler The Lying Prick

    Tim Smith wrote:
    > In article ,
    > Nomen Nescio wrote:

    >> Magic III on SuSE 6.4, ..."
    >>

    >> George Hostler lies once again as Suse 6.4 was not released until April 2000.

    > It is acceptable in casual writing to say "10 years ago" for something
    > that happened 7 years ago.

    It may be acceptable in some circles but it is inaccurate in all.

+ Reply to Thread