How to unauthorize a windows mount? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on How to unauthorize a windows mount? - Ubuntu ; From the places menu I selected another HD to open so I could grab a file and accidentialy left the "Remember Authorization" checkbox ticked, I'd rather have Ubuntu ask each time I try to mount that volume but I dont ...

  1. How to unauthorize a windows mount?

    From the places menu I selected another HD to open so I could grab a
    file and accidentialy left the "Remember Authorization" checkbox ticked,
    I'd rather have Ubuntu ask each time I try to mount that volume but I
    dont know how to UNauthorize.

    Any Help?

    --
    David
    This fortune is inoperative. Please try another.

  2. Re: How to unauthorize a windows mount?

    * SINNER wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:
    > From the places menu I selected another HD to open so I could grab a
    > file and accidentialy left the "Remember Authorization" checkbox ticked,
    > I'd rather have Ubuntu ask each time I try to mount that volume but I
    > dont know how to UNauthorize.

    > Any Help?

    Figured it out.

    gnome-control-center
    System/Authorizations
    Org/Freedesktop/Hal/Storage

    I should have look harder...

    --
    David
    sushi, n.:

  3. Re: How to unauthorize a windows mount?

    > gnome-control-center
    > System/Authorizations
    > Org/Freedesktop/Hal/Storage
    >
    > I should have look harder...

    Find the non-GUI way as well...

    --
    @~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
    /( _ )\ (Xubuntu 8.04) Linux 2.6.26

  4. Re: How to unauthorize a windows mount?

    * Man-wai Chang ToDie (33.6k) wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:
    >> gnome-control-center
    >> System/Authorizations
    >> Org/Freedesktop/Hal/Storage

    >> I should have look harder...

    > Find the non-GUI way as well...

    Why?

    --
    David
    I just ate a whole package of Sweet Tarts and a can of Coke. I think I saw God.

+ Reply to Thread