Re: Stupid computer users - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: Stupid computer users - Ubuntu ; On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:47:22 -0400, Linonut wrote: > Amazing. All these people are Windows or Mac users: > > http://www.rinkworks.com/stupid/cs_os.shtml You've just answered the question why average people are Not interested in Linux...... For better or worse... -- ...

  1. Re: Stupid computer users

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: Stupid computer users

    On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 19:22:11 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:47:22 -0400, Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> Amazing. All these people are Windows or Mac users:
    >>
    >> http://www.rinkworks.com/stupid/cs_os.shtml

    > You've just answered the question why average people are Not interested in
    > Linux......
    > For better or worse...

    And yet a number of these problems were caused by users deleting system
    files - something that Linux makes harder to do. If someone is dumb
    enough to just start deleting or moving files around in some misguided
    effort to clean up or save disk space without understanding what the files
    are, at least with Linux the system will still boot and no re-install will
    be needed.

    "Say goodbye to every .DLL and unassociated file on her system. She was
    somewhat indignant when she found out she would have to find some Windows
    3.1 install diskettes and reinstall every piece of software she wanted to
    use."

    Bug

  3. Re: Stupid computer users

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:47:22 -0400, Linonut wrote:

    A load of bollocks as usual

    Seriously, you are really stupid. After your last pathetic attempt I'd
    have thought you would be sedated and locked up. You are an idiot
    without understanding or knowledge. You have no serious experience and
    are just here to produce crap with the hope of a response... my last one
    I promise, as I don't normally converse with vegetable matter..

    I say it again; I have no issues - none whatsoever.... I had no issues
    with Win ME, XP or 2k btw - all systems were built within the accepting
    hardware requirements and worked without issue. Similarly with Ubuntu I
    have no issues - if you are too stupid and ignorant to accept that some
    people are above you in ability then you become the excuse/reason for
    abortion.

    To quote an educated person... *plonk* ... you are a spot of grease on
    humanity you silly uneducated little-boy troll.

    Z.

+ Reply to Thread