Re: LITS ALRT!!!1! (Re: Kadaitcha Man) - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: LITS ALRT!!!1! (Re: Kadaitcha Man) - Ubuntu ; On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 12:45:30 -1200, Kadaitcha Man wrote: > Dan C, ye impertinent fell-banning hag, here comes those I have done good > to against my will, ye pealed: > >> On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 18:23:05 -0700, ...

  1. Re: LITS ALRT!!!1! (Re: Kadaitcha Man)

    On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 12:45:30 -1200, Kadaitcha Man wrote:

    > Dan C, ye impertinent fell-banning hag, here comes those I have done good
    > to against my will, ye pealed:
    >
    >> On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 18:23:05 -0700, Nicole Bischoff wrote:
    >>
    >>> If we can only call you a man. Why don't you and meat plow man the ****
    >>> up
    >>> and get off the computer and go out and talk some real **** to real
    >>> people.
    >>> Oh, that's right, you did that and you were rushed to the emergency
    >>> room and
    >>> they had to sedate you because they couldn't hold you two from
    >>> screaming I'm
    >>> going to die, "My tummy hurts". Try changing your headers when you
    >>> flame somebody you stupid mother****ers.

    >> K-man and Man-Meat-Plow are one and the same person. They take turns
    >> trolling and replying to make it appear differently, but it's pretty
    >> obvious once you figure it out. The technical term is that they are
    >> "sock-puppets" for each other. Just ignore him/them, like anyone else
    >> on Usenet with any sense.

    > This week alone:
    >
    > Dan C claimed I'm Meat Plow.
    > RtS claimed I'm Taylor Jiminez.
    > Pangborn claimed I'm Davide Moore.
    >
    > Nice UV points.

    Yeh, Danny Boi aint the sharpest knife in the drawer. I whipped his ass in
    a couple froups and now he's out for some frantic REVENGE!!!

    And it's funny how Danny Boi tell others to ignore people when he himself
    is largely ignored because of his own trolling conduct and it's really
    piss-poor trolling at best.

    #1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
    #1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
    #10 Most hated Usenetizen of all time
    Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker, May 2008
    COOSN-266-06-25794

  2. Re: LITS ALRT!!!1! (Re: Kadaitcha Man)

    On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 17:49:03 -0400, Meat Plow
    wrote:

    >On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 12:45:30 -1200, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    >
    >> Dan C, ye impertinent fell-banning hag, here comes those I have done good
    >> to against my will, ye pealed:

    >>> K-man and Man-Meat-Plow are one and the same person. They take turns
    >>> trolling and replying to make it appear differently, but it's pretty
    >>> obvious once you figure it out. The technical term is that they are
    >>> "sock-puppets" for each other. Just ignore him/them, like anyone else
    >>> on Usenet with any sense.

    >> This week alone:
    >>
    >> Dan C claimed I'm Meat Plow.
    >> RtS claimed I'm Taylor Jiminez.
    >> Pangborn claimed I'm Davide Moore.
    >>
    >> Nice UV points.

    >Yeh, Danny Boi aint the sharpest knife in the drawer. I whipped his ass in
    >a couple froups and now he's out for some frantic REVENGE!!!
    >
    >And it's funny how Danny Boi tell others to ignore people when he himself
    >is largely ignored because of his own trolling conduct and it's really
    >piss-poor trolling at best.

    Another tactic known to be used by Taylor. The old smokescreen.
    MP posts with an addy known to be owned by taylor.

    Usually, MP replies only with one or two lines.
    When there are more, he's off on some wild tangent just like taylor.
    Amazing how the similarities just keep adding up.

  3. Re: LITS ALRT!!!1! (Re: Kadaitcha Man)

    On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 20:58:18 -0400, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
    richard got double secret probation for writing:

    >On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 17:49:03 -0400, Meat Plow
    >wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 12:45:30 -1200, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    >>
    >>> Dan C, ye impertinent fell-banning hag, here comes those I have done good
    >>> to against my will, ye pealed:

    >>> This week alone:
    >>>
    >>> Dan C claimed I'm Meat Plow.
    >>> RtS claimed I'm Taylor Jiminez.
    >>> Pangborn claimed I'm Davide Moore.
    >>>
    >>> Nice UV points.

    >>Yeh, Danny Boi aint the sharpest knife in the drawer. I whipped his ass in
    >>a couple froups and now he's out for some frantic REVENGE!!!
    >>
    >>And it's funny how Danny Boi tell others to ignore people when he himself
    >>is largely ignored because of his own trolling conduct and it's really
    >>piss-poor trolling at best.

    >Another tactic known to be used by Taylor. The old smokescreen.
    >MP posts with an addy known to be owned by taylor.
    >
    >Usually, MP replies only with one or two lines.
    >When there are more, he's off on some wild tangent just like taylor.
    >Amazing how the similarities just keep adding up.

    All Hale Richard the Stupid.

    Had any tires implode?

    --

    A Number 1, Grade A, Prime USDA 'Ratz
    Accept No Substitute

  4. Re: LITS ALRT!!!1! (Re: Kadaitcha Man)

    On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 20:58:18 -0400, richard wrote:

    > On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 17:49:03 -0400, Meat Plow wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 12:45:30 -1200, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    >>
    >>> Dan C, ye impertinent fell-banning hag, here comes those I have done
    >>> good to against my will, ye pealed:

    >>> This week alone:
    >>>
    >>> Dan C claimed I'm Meat Plow.
    >>> RtS claimed I'm Taylor Jiminez.
    >>> Pangborn claimed I'm Davide Moore.
    >>>
    >>> Nice UV points.

    >>Yeh, Danny Boi aint the sharpest knife in the drawer. I whipped his ass
    >>in a couple froups and now he's out for some frantic REVENGE!!!
    >>
    >>And it's funny how Danny Boi tell others to ignore people when he himself
    >>is largely ignored because of his own trolling conduct and it's really
    >>piss-poor trolling at best.

    > Another tactic known to be used by Taylor. The old smokescreen. MP posts
    > with an addy known to be owned by taylor.

    Ah I get it. Anyone who uses petitmorte in their From: field is Taylor.

    > Usually, MP replies only with one or two lines. When there are more, he's
    > off on some wild tangent just like taylor. Amazing how the similarities
    > just keep adding up.

    What's not amazing is how St00pid you are.

    #1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
    #1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
    #10 Most hated Usenetizen of all time
    Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker, May 2008
    COOSN-266-06-25794

  5. Re: LITS ALRT!!!1! (Re: Kadaitcha Man)

    richard wrote in

    > On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 17:49:03 -0400, Meat Plow
    > wrote:

    [...]

    > Another tactic known to be used by Taylor. The old smokescreen.
    > MP posts with an addy known to be owned by taylor.

    Nope, not only is that not true now, it never was true.

    Ask me how I know this, St0opid.

    > Usually, MP replies only with one or two lines.
    > When there are more, he's off on some wild tangent just like taylor.
    > Amazing how the similarities just keep adding up.

    You really shouldn't have spent all those years driving cross-country in a
    truck that vented all the CO2 into the cab, Dick.

    --
    The reasoning man who scorns the prejudices of simpletons
    necessarily becomes the enemy of simpletons; he must expect

+ Reply to Thread