Re: I'm Daddy's Little Slut! - Ubuntu

  3. Re: I'm Daddy's Little Slut!

    Andrew Halliwell writes:

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >> That message was fake. I did not write this.

    > I think she knows that.
    > See my first response to this thread.

    You seem very keen on constantly bumping this thread. Learn how to use
    filters properly and you wont even see the original rubbish. I am sure
    Willy will help you. Snipping isnt any help since you can still query
    parent article.

  4. do i act my age or should i change?

    Roy Schestowitz, ye rug-headed nut, thy mother's name is ominous to
    children, ye spluttered:

    > I was having sex last night and the condom got stuck inside me, the
    > whole thing but i can't even feel it, what should i do?, is it going
    > to come out on its own? btw, I am gay.

+ Reply to Thread