Where is storebackup? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Where is storebackup? - Ubuntu ; I installed StoreBackup with Adept. It does not show up under the "K" menu, nor does "whereis storebackup" show anything. Is this normal? Where might I find StoreBackup on my stock Kubuntu?...

  1. Where is storebackup?

    I installed StoreBackup with Adept. It does not show up
    under the "K" menu, nor does "whereis storebackup" show
    anything. Is this normal?

    Where might I find StoreBackup on my stock Kubuntu?

  2. Re: Where is storebackup?

    * don wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:
    > I installed StoreBackup with Adept. It does not show up
    > under the "K" menu, nor does "whereis storebackup" show
    > anything. Is this normal?

    > Where might I find StoreBackup on my stock Kubuntu?

    [07:29:02][J:0][sinner@~]$ apt-file list storebackup | grep 'usr/bin'
    storebackup: /usr/bin/storeBackup
    storebackup: /usr/bin/storeBackupConvertBackup
    storebackup: /usr/bin/storeBackupDel
    storebackup: /usr/bin/storeBackupMount
    storebackup: /usr/bin/storeBackupRecover
    storebackup: /usr/bin/storeBackupVersions
    storebackup: /usr/bin/storeBackupls

    Probably not in the K menu because they are scripts and dont have a GUI
    (SWAG) since I dont use it.

    --
    David
    What is a magician but a practising theorist?

  3. Re: Where is storebackup?

    On 2008-07-11, SINNER wrote:

    > [07:29:02][J:0][sinner@~]$ apt-file list storebackup | grep 'usr/bin'
    > storebackup: /usr/bin/storeBackup
    > storebackup: /usr/bin/storeBackupConvertBackup
    > storebackup: /usr/bin/storeBackupDel
    > storebackup: /usr/bin/storeBackupMount
    > storebackup: /usr/bin/storeBackupRecover
    > storebackup: /usr/bin/storeBackupVersions
    > storebackup: /usr/bin/storeBackupls
    >
    > Probably not in the K menu because they are scripts and dont have a GUI
    > (SWAG) since I dont use it.

    Thanks, SINNER. I realize I typed whereis instead of which.

+ Reply to Thread