    Just wondering if Linux Mint actually works with Wubi somehow. Any help
    would be appreciated.

  2. Re: Does Linux Mint work with Wubi?

    On 2008-07-11, Sleepy Nick wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Just wondering if Linux Mint actually works with Wubi somehow. Any help
    > would be appreciated.

    I haven't tried it, as I think the whole Wubi thing is a terrible
    idea, but why not give it a whirl? What do you have to lose?
    download the Mint image and try the install.

    If it doesn't work, you can always just install Hardy, them convert it
    to mint by changing repos and doing an upgrade. The directions are
    available at the Mint site...

    Really, it probably isn't even necessary, though. If you install
    Hardy and the Mediabuntu repository, you'll have just about everything
    you need...

    --
    Joe - Linux User #449481/Ubuntu User #19733
    joe at hits - buffalo dot com

+ Reply to Thread