Evolution - lost sent mails - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Evolution - lost sent mails - Ubuntu ; Hi all, I have a problem with evolution, the sent folder seems to be empty, the count of the sent mails is correct. I have copied the who sent folder to a temp dir, and there I can read my ...

  1. Evolution - lost sent mails

    Hi all,

    I have a problem with evolution, the sent folder seems to be empty, the
    count of the sent mails is correct. I have copied the who sent folder to
    a temp dir, and there I can read my sent mail. If I copy one back to the
    original sent folder, only the counter increases by one, but no mails
    are shown. Does anyone know how to repair the sent folder? I am using
    Ubuntu 7.10 with all updates, Evolution 2.12.1. Can anyone help?

    Thanks in advance
    Siegfried

  2. Re: Evolution - lost sent mails

    Moog schrieb:
    > If so, click on the drop down arrow and set it to "all messages".

    Hi Moog,

    great, that was it, thank you very much.

    Siegfried

  3. Re: Evolution - lost sent mails

    Siegfried Reichmann illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    > Moog schrieb:
    >> If so, click on the drop down arrow and set it to "all messages".
    >>

    > Hi Moog,
    >
    > great, that was it, thank you very much.

    Thanks for the response Siegfried. I'm glad it worked.

    --
    “A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree.” ~ Spike
    Milligan

+ Reply to Thread