success clearing stuck update manager - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on success clearing stuck update manager - Ubuntu ; Thanks to the helpful pointer from Meat Plow I was able to edit a corrupted var/lib/dpkg/status file and get my update manager working again. You folks are great. Mouse...

  1. success clearing stuck update manager

    Thanks to the helpful pointer from Meat Plow I was able to edit a
    corrupted var/lib/dpkg/status file and get my update manager working
    again. You folks are great.

    Mouse

  2. Re: success clearing stuck update manager

    On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 20:51:28 -0400, mouse wrote:

    > Thanks to the helpful pointer from Meat Plow I was able to edit a
    > corrupted var/lib/dpkg/status file and get my update manager working
    > again. You folks are great.

    Glad you got it sorted out.

+ Reply to Thread