Ubuntu - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Ubuntu - Ubuntu ; hi all, A mate and myself have been messing about with the latest version of Ubuntu,very impressed in general but one thing I find could be improved! It's very easy to hose the installation, one time my friend just ran ...

  1. Ubuntu

    hi all,

    A mate and myself have been messing about with the latest version of
    Ubuntu,very impressed in general but one thing I find could be improved!

    It's very easy to hose the installation, one time my friend just ran the
    update option and it screwed up the display and he never could get it
    back to where it was, would be nice to have a decent restore option like
    windows, I'm not saying that works every time though!

    Bob

  2. Re: Ubuntu

+ Reply to Thread