"Send To" options - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on "Send To" options - Ubuntu ; how do i add a destination in the "send to" when i rite click a file. i have 2 options, email (evolution) and bluetooth (obex push). i want to send to folders on my cel phone using bluetooth, but i ...

  1. "Send To" options

    how do i add a destination in the "send to" when i rite click a file. i
    have 2 options, email (evolution) and bluetooth (obex push). i want to
    send to folders on my cel phone using bluetooth, but i cant choose the
    destination, the only choice i have is the phones root.....

  2. Re: "Send To" options

    On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 07:09:35 +0000, Al wrote:

    > how do i add a destination in the "send to" when i rite click a file. i
    > have 2 options, email (evolution) and bluetooth (obex push). i want to
    > send to folders on my cel phone using bluetooth, but i cant choose the
    > destination, the only choice i have is the phones root.....

    no one has anything???

  3. Re: "Send To" options

    On 2008-07-05, Al intrigued me by typing:
    > On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 07:09:35 +0000, Al wrote:
    >
    >> how do i add a destination in the "send to" when i rite click a file. i
    >> have 2 options, email (evolution) and bluetooth (obex push). i want to
    >> send to folders on my cel phone using bluetooth, but i cant choose the
    >> destination, the only choice i have is the phones root.....

    > no one has anything???

    Does your mobile phone have an email address? If so, enter that email
    address and send the file to your mobile phone. When it is received and
    *if* your phone allows you to save attachments, save the attached file to
    the phone's folder. If no email address is available for the phone, then
    you'll have to manually transfer the file to the phone's folder either via a
    cable (usually, USB) or memory card, if available.
    --
    Just Me, D
    Linux User# 454411

+ Reply to Thread