Evolution mail - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Evolution mail - Ubuntu ; I'm using Evolution mail in Ubuntu 8.04. When I click in the Inbox folder I see: From Subject Date. So far so good. When I click on Sent folder I also see From Subject Date. Can (how ?) I change ...

  1. Evolution mail

    I'm using Evolution mail in Ubuntu 8.04.

    When I click in the Inbox folder I see:
    From Subject Date.

    So far so good.

    When I click on Sent folder I also see
    From Subject Date.

    Can (how ?) I change that to
    To Subject Date.

    (I know that all mails are coming from me ! I want to see whom I send
    them to)

    Rgds
    Henk

  2. Re: Evolution mail

    Henk Oegema wrote:
    > I'm using Evolution mail in Ubuntu 8.04.
    >
    > When I click in the Inbox folder I see:
    > From Subject Date.
    >
    > So far so good.
    >
    > When I click on Sent folder I also see
    > From Subject Date.
    >
    > Can (how ?) I change that to
    > To Subject Date.
    >
    > (I know that all mails are coming from me ! I want to see whom I send
    > them to)
    >
    > Rgds
    > Henk

    Right click on any of them and do what you want to do with them. You can
    delete and add a lot of things.

  3. Re: Evolution mail

    On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 19:01:13 +0000, Henk Oegema wrote:

    > Can (how ?) I change that to
    > To Subject Date.
    >
    > (I know that all mails are coming from me ! I want to see whom I send
    > them to)

    I customize my views with View | Current View | Define Views... Create a
    new Table view and call it SentItems. From now on when you click Sent you
    should see everything in your new view format!

    --
    // This is my opinion.

  4. Re: Evolution mail

    On 2008-06-28, Henk Oegema intrigued me by typing:
    > I'm using Evolution mail in Ubuntu 8.04.
    >
    > When I click in the Inbox folder I see:
    > From Subject Date.
    >
    > So far so good.
    >
    > When I click on Sent folder I also see
    > From Subject Date.
    >
    > Can (how ?) I change that to
    > To Subject Date.
    >
    > (I know that all mails are coming from me ! I want to see whom I send
    > them to)
    >
    > Rgds
    > Henk

    Did you make any changes to it after you installed it? The reason I'm
    asking is that the headings, TO Subject Date are the default headings
    under the sent menu.
    --
    Just Me, D
    Linux User# 454411

  5. Re: Evolution mail

    On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 16:46:06 -0500, jebblue wrote:
    > I customize my views with View | Current View | Define Views... Create a
    > new Table view and call it SentItems. From now on when you click Sent
    > you should see everything in your new view format!

    Yes, now I got it right.

    Thanks

  6. Re: Evolution mail

    On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 22:42:35 +0000, Doug Jamal wrote:
    > Did you make any changes to it after you installed it? The reason I'm
    > asking is that the headings, TO Subject Date are the default headings
    > under the sent menu.

    Not that I'm aware of.

+ Reply to Thread