lazarus editor config file - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on lazarus editor config file - Ubuntu ; hello, does any one knows the name of the file in which lazarus save editor configuration? thanks in advance...

  1. lazarus editor config file

    hello,
    does any one knows the name of the file in which lazarus save editor
    configuration?
    thanks in advance

  2. Re: lazarus editor config file

    jfj illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    > hello,
    > does any one knows the name of the file in which lazarus save editor
    > configuration?
    > thanks in advance

    At a guess, it will be in your /home/{username} folder

    For instance
    ~/.lazarus

    That's the usual place that programs leave their configurable options.

    Not being a lazarus user, I couldn't tell you how to change the editor
    options. A lot of IDE's use GTK or QT libraries and rely on those to pull
    in settings. But check out your /home/{username}/.lazarus folder
    first.

    --
    Moog

    “Are you going to come quietly, or do I have to use earplugs?”

+ Reply to Thread