Re: Did Roy Schestowitz Castrate Himself For Linux? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: Did Roy Schestowitz Castrate Himself For Linux? - Ubuntu ; On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 17:53:57 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote: > http://www.technologyquestions.com/t...ted-linux.html Sorry.... Wrong link... Here is the correct one..... http://www.technologyquestions.com/t...ted-linux.html -- Moshe Goldfarb Collector of soaps from around the globe. Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/...

  1. Re: Did Roy Schestowitz Castrate Himself For Linux?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  2. Re: Did Roy Schestowitz Castrate Himself For Linux?

    ____/ Moshe Goldfarb. on Saturday 21 June 2008 22:56 : \____

    > On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 17:53:57 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    http://www.technologyquestions.com/t...ted-linux.html

    > Sorry....
    > Wrong link...
    > Here is the correct one.....

    http://www.technologyquestions.com/t...ted-linux.html

    /YOU/, Gary M Stewart, scum of the Earth and Microsoft Munchkin, posted that
    fake message _under my name_. I did not write this. Your libellous attacks
    will put you in prison one day.

    By the way, drop the fake "Moshe Goldfarb" nym. You're libelling also a
    holocaust survivor. Do your bosses at Microsoft know you do this?

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | "Have you compiled your kernel today?"

  3. Re: Did Roy Schestowitz Castrate Himself For Linux?

    On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 23:35:58 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ Moshe Goldfarb. on Saturday 21 June 2008 22:56 : \____
    >
    >> On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 17:53:57 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >>

    > http://www.technologyquestions.com/t...ted-linux.html
    >>
    >> Sorry....
    >> Wrong link...
    >> Here is the correct one.....
    >>

    > http://www.technologyquestions.com/t...ted-linux.html
    >
    > /YOU/, Gary M Stewart, scum of the Earth and Microsoft Munchkin, posted that
    > fake message _under my name_. I did not write this. Your libellous attacks
    > will put you in prison one day.
    >
    > By the way, drop the fake "Moshe Goldfarb" nym. You're libelling also a
    > holocaust survivor. Do your bosses at Microsoft know you do this?

    Prove it you fool.
    Go ahead...
    Here is your big chance...

    All those messages have your name on them.

    Prove flatfish is Gary Stewert.

    Talk is cheap Racine......
    Prove it.....
    You sure have a big mouth, maybe it was time you unstuffed it....

    BTW I thought you had me killfiled....
    Yet another LIE from the LIEnix community.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/