Change User Name - Gnome does not agree - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Change User Name - Gnome does not agree - Ubuntu ; In John F. Morse: [Snip...] > he certainly forged the quoted material to something I never said Yeah, it's clear to me now whoever posted the lie was deliberate. I wasn't (at first) convinced that it was Corky, and not ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 26 of 26

  1. Re: Change User Name - Gnome does not agree

    In John F. Morse:

    [Snip...]

    > he certainly forged the quoted material to something I never said

    Yeah, it's clear to me now whoever posted the lie was deliberate.

    I wasn't (at first) convinced that it was Corky, and not some other troll
    spoofing Corky. I'm now convinced it was Corky all along.

    > there is no need to ever again read anything he might say

    I agree completely; I'm dropping it for now in the interest of signal.

    I toss GoogleGroup posts from gitgo (http://improve-usenet.org).

  2. Re: Change User Name - Gnome does not agree

    Cork Soaker wrote:
    > John F. Morse wrote:
    >
    >> I have cancer and I'm dying.

    > Thank **** for that!

    It is hard to think of anything more reprehensible than making fake
    quotes on Usenet. PLONK

    [page]:
    Try the download section.

  3. Re: Change User Name - Gnome does not agree

    John F. Morse wrote:

    > He obviously didn't think anyone would look back up the thread and see
    > his stupidity.

    You are so stupid.

    > He's going to lose his news account on Motzarella, which is my news
    > server peer (check the Path in the header; read from right to left).

    You are so so stupid.

  4. Re: Change User Name - Gnome does not agree

    John F. Morse wrote:

    > I do not do business with liars and
    > thieves.

    You had no problem with lying very recently.

    "I can't fault someone "making up" things about Microsoft. They might
    just be true since Microsoft has done so much wrong in the past."

    "Not only that but Microsoft is constantly making up lies. So what is
    good for the goose is good for the gander, eh?"

    "He's going to lose his news account on Motzarella, which is my news
    server peer (check the Path in the header; read from right to left)."

    "Honest John" is a NetKKKop.

  5. Re: Change User Name - Gnome does not agree

    *plonk*

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz

  6. Re: Change User Name - Gnome does not agree

    Stephen wrote:

    > "He's going to lose his news account on Motzarella, which is my news
    > server peer (check the Path in the header; read from right to left)."
    >
    > "Honest John" is a NetKKKop.

    He's deluded into thinking an NNTP server admin could give a **** about
    what he thinks. He's kind of funny, in a way...

    Usual troll nonsense: Low IQ, inflated sense of self importance, not a
    clue, and no valid point to be made.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2