Alternative to HJ Split? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Alternative to HJ Split? - Ubuntu ; "Man-wai Chang ToDie (33.6k)" wrote: > >> Don't be so arrogant as to assuming everyone uses their >> newsreader as you do. I hide all read messages. Your way makes >> it impossible to know who your are quoting. > ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: Alternative to HJ Split?

    "Man-wai Chang ToDie (33.6k)" wrote:

    >> Don't be so arrogant as to assuming everyone uses their
    >> newsreader as you do. I hide all read messages. Your way makes
    >> it impossible to know who your are quoting.

    > Even SLNR shows the thread view as in Thunderbird....
    >
    >> Please take off your blinkers.

    > I have my reason to use my current signature.

    We are not complaining about your sig (even though it is slightly
    excessive), but about your lack of attributions for your quotes.

    [page]:
    Try the download section.

  2. Re: Alternative to HJ Split?

    Man-wai Chang ToDie (33.6k) illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >> Don't be so arrogant as to assuming everyone uses their newsreader as
    >> you do. I hide all read messages. Your way makes it impossible to know
    >> who your are quoting.

    > Even SLNR shows the thread view as in Thunderbird....

    Does it? In every possible configuration? I think not.

    >> Please take off your blinkers.

    > I have my reason to use my current signature.

    I don't care about your signature.

    --
    Moog

    “Are you going to come quietly, or do I have to use earplugs?”

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2