Newsgroup Elimination - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Newsgroup Elimination - Ubuntu ; "SINNER" wrote in message news:q2daj5xvs5.ln2@news.gates-of-hell.com... > * dennis@home wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu: > > So, have you actually helped anyone with a Linux issue in this group > yet, or have you made it your permanent trolling ground? > > It ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 81 to 92 of 92

  1. Re: Newsgroup Elimination

    "SINNER" <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in message
    > * dennis@home wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:
    >
    > So, have you actually helped anyone with a Linux issue in this group
    > yet, or have you made it your permanent trolling ground?
    >
    > It was a rhetorical question, no need to answer...

    Its always wrong dave showing he is wrong again.
    > --
    > David

  2. Re: Newsgroup Elimination

    * dennis@home wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:

    > "SINNER" <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in message
    >> * dennis@home wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:

    >> So, have you actually helped anyone with a Linux issue in this group
    >> yet, or have you made it your permanent trolling ground?

    >> It was a rhetorical question, no need to answer...

    > Its always wrong dave showing he is wrong again.

    Its last word dennis who never admidts he is wrong but always is...

    When are you going to start helping instead of being a windows
    apologist? Oops, forgot, youd need to actually USE linux to know how to
    solve an issue you might come across...

    --
    David

  3. Re: Newsgroup Elimination

    "SINNER" <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in message

    Always wrong troll alert!!!!!

  4. Re: Newsgroup Elimination

    caver1 wrote:
    > So your kid goes out an experiments. JUST one time. He or own of the
    > ones he is with drives drunk and kills. That was a bad decision that he
    > may not have normally made. He wasn't in full control. Yes he should be
    > held responsible but he wasn't in full control of the situation.

    Now, as to the hypocrisy of our government, I see ads all the time that
    "meth ruins lives", yet the government was feeding it to our pilots in
    Iraq, to the point they were flying 'burned out' and killed some of our
    guys. Alcohol and cigarettes should both be banned and pot legalized.
    Drunks kill, and smokers too, driving while trying to light a cigarette.
    I use neither of the above but do smoke a bit of weed at bedtime to
    drift away, since although the feds have demonized it, it is still the
    best non-addicting sleep aid I have found.
    As to kids, they think they are bullet proof and will try anything.
    By about age 30 they start to realize there are consequences.
    Bill Baka

  5. Re: Newsgroup Elimination

    Wes Groleau wrote:
    > In my research on many subjects, I find one thing consistent
    > on all of them: there are liars everywhere. There are several
    > things on which I do not know the answer, but I do know how
    > to find numerous "studies show", "proved false", etc.
    > from BOTH sides.

    If the government funds the study those 'researchers' had better give
    the government what they want, which is to say that ALL drugs are bad.
    In a real study with real researchers, pot is below alcohol and tobacco
    in being harmful. Anything that mandates using a needle to get the rush,
    means really stupid users, so if they all overdosed it would probably be
    a good thing for society as a whole. As far as I know there is only the
    pot that is harmless unless some jerk decides to make it appear good
    stuff by adding PCP to it, and then it does a 'seek and destroy' on
    brain cells. I tried Heroin once, a line with a Coke straw, and it felt
    too good, as in addictive, so I never tried it again. A few of my
    friends are now not of this Earth because of needles and the big 'h'.
    One took too many 'Reds' then decided to try riding his motorcycle in
    traffic. He was in the fast lane of a 4 lane city street and tried to
    pass, thus hitting a car head-on and ending his worries...forever.
    All of my friends just had to try the 'drug du jour' and some paid the
    ultimate price. I, as an observer, saw the effects and stayed clear of
    the bad stuff, which has served me well.
    Bill Baka

  6. Re: Newsgroup Elimination

    Bill wrote:
    > caver1 wrote:
    >> So your kid goes out an experiments. JUST one time. He or own of the
    >> ones he is with drives drunk and kills. That was a bad decision that
    >> he may not have normally made. He wasn't in full control. Yes he
    >> should be held responsible but he wasn't in full control of the
    >> situation.

    > Now, as to the hypocrisy of our government, I see ads all the time that
    > "meth ruins lives", yet the government was feeding it to our pilots in
    > Iraq, to the point they were flying 'burned out' and killed some of our
    > guys. Alcohol and cigarettes should both be banned and pot legalized.
    > Drunks kill, and smokers too, driving while trying to light a cigarette.
    > I use neither of the above but do smoke a bit of weed at bedtime to
    > drift away, since although the feds have demonized it, it is still the
    > best non-addicting sleep aid I have found.
    > As to kids, they think they are bullet proof and will try anything.
    > By about age 30 they start to realize there are consequences.
    > Bill Baka

    I agree about the hypocrisy of the govt and drugs
    is a good example. Can't have medical weed because
    it is "so dangerous" yet you do have medical usage
    of other drugs that are much more dangerous and
    commonly abused.
    caver1

  7. Re: Newsgroup Elimination

    Wes Groleau wrote:
    > Joe wrote:
    >> No, I answered directly. Starting in Kindergarten (age 5) schools are
    >> required to preach aout the evils of drug use.

    > You said "know" and I understood what you meant.
    > But I took advantage of the word to point out that
    > knowing and hearing are not the same thing.
    > Especially when
    > (1) they are hearing messages that contradict each other.
    > (2) many of the people presenting these messages also
    > make it plain that they (the presenters) can't be trusted.

    What ever happened to the Pledge of Allegiance? I pledge allegiance to
    the flag and promise not to do drugs, etc.
    As for contradictions, my stepdaughter comes home from work and lights
    up a joint in the living room with her kids there. Then she downs a few
    beers (4-12) before going to bed. Her youngest is a 7 year old boy with
    a big mouth, so sooner or later he will spill the beans and the police
    will show up at her door.
    Bill Baka

  8. Re: Newsgroup Elimination

    caver1 wrote:
    > Bill wrote:
    >> caver1 wrote:
    >>> So your kid goes out an experiments. JUST one time. He or own of the
    >>> ones he is with drives drunk and kills. That was a bad decision that
    >>> he may not have normally made. He wasn't in full control. Yes he
    >>> should be held responsible but he wasn't in full control of the
    >>> situation.

    >> Now, as to the hypocrisy of our government, I see ads all the time
    >> that "meth ruins lives", yet the government was feeding it to our
    >> pilots in Iraq, to the point they were flying 'burned out' and killed
    >> some of our guys. Alcohol and cigarettes should both be banned and pot
    >> legalized.
    >> Drunks kill, and smokers too, driving while trying to light a cigarette.
    >> I use neither of the above but do smoke a bit of weed at bedtime to
    >> drift away, since although the feds have demonized it, it is still the
    >> best non-addicting sleep aid I have found.
    >> As to kids, they think they are bullet proof and will try anything.
    >> By about age 30 they start to realize there are consequences.
    >> Bill Baka

    > I agree about the hypocrisy of the govt and drugs is a good example.
    > Can't have medical weed because it is "so dangerous" yet you do have
    > medical usage of other drugs that are much more dangerous and commonly
    > abused.
    > caver1

    And yet I am in California where it is legal if the doctor prescribes
    it, at the chance of losing his license to the feds. There have been
    many times in the news where the DEA has busted medical pot shops just
    because they can. So much for a state's autonomy.
    My doctor told me to try some but explained why he could not prescribe
    it, thanks to the DEA.
    Bill Baka

  9. Re: Newsgroup Elimination

    * dennis@home wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:

    > "SINNER" <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in message
    >

    >> When are you going to start helping instead of being a windows>
    >> apologist? Oops, forgot, youd need to actually USE linux to know how >
    >> to solve an issue you might come across...

    > Always wrong troll alert!!!!!

    You left out the quoted text, fixed your post.
    --
    David

  10. Re: Newsgroup Elimination

    "SINNER" wrote in message
    news:Xns9AC95C039B957louiscypherhellorg@140.99.99. 130...

    > You left out the quoted text, fixed your post.

    I left your garbage out intentionally, always wrong dave.
    You are quite poor as a troll even though you try hard.
    I think you are just barmy.

    > --
    > David

  11. Re: Newsgroup Elimination

    * dennis@home wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:

    > "SINNER" wrote in message
    > news:Xns9AC95C039B957louiscypherhellorg@140.99.99. 130...
    >

    >> You left out the quoted text, fixed your post.

    > I left your garbage out intentionally, always wrong dave.
    > You are quite poor as a troll even though you try hard.
    > I think you are just barmy.

    PKB, now take a hike Windows Apologist. You know nothing about Linux, cant
    help and do nothing but Troll. Now run along before mommy sees you playing
    with her computer.

    --
    David

  12. Re: Newsgroup Elimination

    "SINNER" wrote in message
    news:Xns9ACA57A58AA1Clouiscypherhellorg@140.99.99. 130...

    >> I left your garbage out intentionally, always wrong dave.
    >> You are quite poor as a troll even though you try hard.
    >> I think you are just barmy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5