Clean up old kernels in ubuntu - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Clean up old kernels in ubuntu - Ubuntu ; On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 00:50:58 -0400, John E. Golden wrote: >> LOL. n00b. > Why don't you go back to the Slackware group. You certainly aren't helping > anyone here. This is the third message from you to me ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 81 to 83 of 83

  1. Re: Clean up old kernels in ubuntu

    On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 00:50:58 -0400, John E. Golden wrote:

    >> LOL. n00b.

    > Why don't you go back to the Slackware group. You certainly aren't helping
    > anyone here.

    This is the third message from you to me that I've seen this morning, all
    with the *exact* same content. Did you cut and paste it for each one?

    Ahhhh.... Well, that explains things.

    **** off, Win-droid.

    --
    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he puked on Christopher Robin.

  2. Re: Clean up old kernels in ubuntu

    John F. Morse wrote:

    > My only error was failing to plonk you when I started accessing this
    > group from a different news server that didn't yet have you plonked.

    Now me!

  3. Re: Clean up old kernels in ubuntu

    John F. Morse wrote:
    > Matt wrote:
    >> John F. Morse wrote:

    >>> A roofer could use a ten-pound sledge hammer to make sure all the
    >>> nails were fully driven.
    >>>
    >>> Just how difficult is it to remove a kernel once every 90 days?

    >> I think I can say that it is somewhat more difficult than putting me
    >> in your kill file.

    > You might be surprised just how many kill files would be involved.
    >
    > Several news clients on this PC, and many more PCs, all with several
    > news clients.
    >
    > It's easier to just ignore you

    That works.

    > instead of trying to teach you something.

    Yeah!

    > You obviously have little understanding of tongue-in-cheek comments.

    Or maybe I've read some of your past posts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5