Good news for Linux. - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Good news for Linux. - Ubuntu ; dennis@home wrote: > I only stick my oar in when its a blatant lie. That's the very first true statement I've seen you post, ironically enough. Of course you're far too asstarded to realize what you actually said so you ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 121 to 123 of 123

  1. Re: Good news for Linux.

    dennis@home wrote:

    > I only stick my oar in when its a blatant lie.

    That's the very first true statement I've seen you post, ironically
    enough.

    Of course you're far too asstarded to realize what you actually said
    so you don't get credit for it, and consequently it's not a paradox.

  2. Re: Good news for Linux.

    dennis@home wrote:

    > >> I posted links to actual files which had the same md5 sum but different
    > >> contents.

    > > Which are completely meaningless because the "attackers" solved a
    > > completely different problem.
    > >
    > > Are you willfully ignoring that fact, or are you actually so ****ing
    > > stupid you don't understand it?
    > >
    > > HINT: Go with willful ignorance. It's a lot less embarrassing than
    > > being that ****ing stupid.
    > >

    > Hint: prove that every ISO has no md5 sums that collide.
    > Then its not possible.

    That's a third problem yet, you incompetent jackwit.

    > Hint: you can't.
    >
    > Hint: can I prove they may?
    > Yes I have done so.

    You haven't proved anything of the sort. In fact the only thing you
    really have proved here is the fact that you're so emotionally
    stunted and immature you can't simply admit you're wrong about
    something no matter how utterly ridiculous you look by denying it.
    You'd rather take horse **** up the ass repeatedly and claim it
    doesn't hurt, than just end it once and for all by admitting you're
    really not the fudgepacker type after all. For no better reason
    than you got caught wearing a hot pink banana hammock one day.

    I mean damn, kid. Yeah it's a little embarrassing, but why put
    yourself through all that torture just to pretend you're right?

    So what's the deal with you? Blunt force trauma to the head as an
    infant? Booze addiction? Piss poor genetics? Just a fat **** with
    no self esteem?

    I'm serious. I'd really like to know what drives someone to
    make such a complete fool of themselves, because for the life of me
    I can't fathom it.

  3. Re: Good news for Linux.

    "Anonymous" wrote in message
    news:2be0e94ed9b5e9af859274ed72340047@teksavvy.com ...

    Idiot.
    Sod off to cola and play with the other idiots.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7