I was sitting here marveling at the real-time updating of the log files
when I noticed the following:

Logs are filling up with the following error statement:

APIC error on CPUx: 40(40)

Searched Google on this topic and tried some of the various suggested
fixes but........

Just wondering if there has been any firm resolution of what is causing
these error messages to be thrown.....seems like different things (BIOS,
drivers, "crap hardware" etc) are responsible and that there is no hard
and fast rule about overcoming the error messages from being generated.

My system seems to be working fine otherwise.....thanks. :-)