How do I get Intrepid Ibex? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on How do I get Intrepid Ibex? - Ubuntu ; Anyone know? TIA...

  1. How do I get Intrepid Ibex?

    Anyone know? TIA

  2. Re: How do I get Intrepid Ibex?

    On Wed, 28 May 2008 13:03:24 +0100, Cork Soaker wrote:

    > Anyone know? TIA

    See:
    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IntrepidReleaseSchedule

  3. Re: How do I get Intrepid Ibex?

    Robin T Cox wrote:
    > On Wed, 28 May 2008 13:03:24 +0100, Cork Soaker wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone know? TIA

    > See:
    > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IntrepidReleaseSchedule

    Someone mentioned they have Intrepid Alpha running on a laptop... they
    must have got it from somewhere...

  4. Re: How do I get Intrepid Ibex?

    Cork Soaker wrote thus:
    > Robin T Cox wrote:
    >> On Wed, 28 May 2008 13:03:24 +0100, Cork Soaker wrote:
    >>
    >>> Anyone know? TIA

    >> See:
    >> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IntrepidReleaseSchedule
    >>

    > Someone mentioned they have Intrepid Alpha running on a laptop... they
    > must have got it from somewhere...

    Intrepid Alpha 1 isn't released until early June, what your friend is
    most likely running is 8.04 but using the Intrepid repos which opened a
    couple of weeks ago. They were originally just a clone of the HH repos
    but now some II packages are up.

    --
    Steve

    Red meat is NOT bad for you. Now blue-green meat, THAT'S bad for you!
    - Tommy Smothers

  5. Re: How do I get Intrepid Ibex?

    Steve wrote:
    > Cork Soaker wrote thus:
    >> Robin T Cox wrote:

    >>> See:
    >>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IntrepidReleaseSchedule
    >>>

    >> Someone mentioned they have Intrepid Alpha running on a laptop... they
    >> must have got it from somewhere...

    > Intrepid Alpha 1 isn't released until early June, what your friend is
    > most likely running is 8.04 but using the Intrepid repos which opened a
    > couple of weeks ago. They were originally just a clone of the HH repos
    > but now some II packages are up.

    I see. I tried that on a VM but it didn't work.
    Oh well, never mind. :-)

+ Reply to Thread