Flashy Error during bootup. - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Flashy Error during bootup. - Ubuntu ; When I boot up now, I get this Flashy error message instead of the normal animated Ubuntu progress bar. I tried reinstalling flashy, but it did not work. Anyone have an idea how to fix this? Z.K....

  1. Flashy Error during bootup.

    When I boot up now, I get this Flashy error message instead of the
    normal animated Ubuntu progress bar. I tried reinstalling flashy, but
    it did not work. Anyone have an idea how to fix this?

    Z.K.

  2. Re: Flashy Error during bootup.

    Z.K. wrote:
    > When I boot up now, I get this Flashy error message instead of the
    > normal animated Ubuntu progress bar. I tried reinstalling flashy, but
    > it did not work. Anyone have an idea how to fix this?
    >
    > Z.K.

    Psychic error messages are a mystery.

+ Reply to Thread