Read Linux file system from Windows - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Read Linux file system from Windows - Ubuntu ; The Internet is a wonderful place, you can find almost anything by just looking. Now you don't have to look for this. http://www.fs-driver.org/ This works great. Enjoy. From Scruffy I haven't bought software in twenty years. The more you read, ...

  1. Read Linux file system from Windows

    The Internet is a wonderful place, you can find almost anything by just
    looking. Now you don't have to look for this.

    http://www.fs-driver.org/

    This works great. Enjoy.

    From Scruffy
    I haven't bought software in twenty years.

    The more you read, the more you know.

    When I can download hardware my Internet connection is going
    to be smoking.

    Scruffy believes in this company.
    Line from a Futurama episode

  2. Re: Read Linux file system from Windows

    Scruffy wrote:
    > The Internet is a wonderful place, you can find almost anything by just
    > looking. Now you don't have to look for this.
    >
    > http://www.fs-driver.org/
    >
    > This works great. Enjoy.
    >
    > From Scruffy
    > I haven't bought software in twenty years.
    >
    > The more you read, the more you know.
    >
    > When I can download hardware my Internet connection is going
    > to be smoking.
    >
    > Scruffy believes in this company.
    > Line from a Futurama episode

    Nice thing to have. I have been trying a common FAT32 partition to get
    the info to Windows when needed but this looks even better.

    For all multi boot users,
    Thanks.

    Bill Baka

  3. Re: Read Linux file system from Windows

    On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 16:05:28 -0500, Scruffy wrote:

    > The Internet is a wonderful place, you can find almost anything by just
    > looking. Now you don't have to look for this.
    >
    > http://www.fs-driver.org/
    >
    > This works great. Enjoy.
    >
    > From Scruffy
    > I haven't bought software in twenty years.

    Then why are you so interested in the topic?

    > The more you read, the more you know.
    >
    > When I can download hardware my Internet connection is going to be
    > smoking.
    >
    > Scruffy believes in this company.
    > Line from a Futurama episode

  4. Re: Read Linux file system from Windows

    ray wrote:
    > On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 16:05:28 -0500, Scruffy wrote:
    >
    >> The Internet is a wonderful place, you can find almost anything by just
    >> looking. Now you don't have to look for this.
    >>
    >> http://www.fs-driver.org/
    >>
    >> This works great. Enjoy.
    >>
    >> From Scruffy
    >> I haven't bought software in twenty years.

    > Then why are you so interested in the topic?

    Read the web page, this is free software but you can donate
    if you want to. The more you read, the more you know.

    Scruffy

    >> The more you read, the more you know.
    >>
    >> When I can download hardware my Internet connection is going to be
    >> smoking.
    >>
    >> Scruffy believes in this company.
    >> Line from a Futurama episode

  5. Re: Read Linux file system from Windows

    Scruffy wrote:
    > The Internet is a wonderful place, you can find almost anything by just
    > looking. Now you don't have to look for this.
    >
    > http://www.fs-driver.org/

    There is an older one called explore2fs.

    I want one that reads file systems other than ext2/ext3.

    --
    @~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
    /( _ )\ (Xubuntu 7.10) Linux 2.6.25

  6. Re: Read Linux file system from Windows

    >>> From Scruffy
    >>> I haven't bought software in twenty years.

    >> Then why are you so interested in the topic?
    >>

    > Read the web page, this is free software but you can donate if you want
    > to. The more you read, the more you know.
    >
    > Scruffy

    The point was more (as i read it): If you have not bought any software in
    20 years, what is your use of this fs-driver at it is for "Windows
    NT4.0/2000/XP/2003/Vista"?

    Other than that it is good info for the multibooters.

  7. Re: Read Linux file system from Windows

    Studo wrote:
    >>> Then why are you so interested in the topic?
    >>>

    >> Read the web page, this is free software but you can donate if you want
    >> to. The more you read, the more you know.
    >>
    >> Scruffy
    >>

    > The point was more (as i read it): If you have not bought any software in
    > 20 years, what is your use of this fs-driver at it is for "Windows
    > NT4.0/2000/XP/2003/Vista"?
    >
    > Other than that it is good info for the multibooters.

    I manage somehow.

    Scruffy

  8. Re: Read Linux file system from Windows

    On Thu, 01 May 2008 05:20:31 -0500, Scruffy wrote:

    >>> Read the web page, this is free software but you can donate if you
    >>> want to. The more you read, the more you know.
    >>>
    >>> Scruffy
    >>>

    >> The point was more (as i read it): If you have not bought any software
    >> in 20 years, what is your use of this fs-driver at it is for "Windows
    >> NT4.0/2000/XP/2003/Vista"?
    >>
    >> Other than that it is good info for the multibooters.
    > >

    > I manage somehow.
    >
    > Scruffy

    so can we presume you a software pirate... and proud of the fact?

+ Reply to Thread