Burning Permissions - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Burning Permissions - Ubuntu ; Everything works for me when I use K3B to burn a CD. Except it won't burn one. It says I don't have permission. How do I get permission? Al...

  1. Burning Permissions

    Everything works for me when I use K3B to burn a CD. Except it won't burn
    one. It says I don't have permission.

    How do I get permission?

    Al

  2. Re: Burning Permissions

    Hi,

    Are you able to grant yourself permission using manage groups and pressing
    the unlock button (and supplying a password)?

    Regards, Ron AF Greve

    http://www.InformationSuperHighway.eu

    "Al" wrote in message
    > Everything works for me when I use K3B to burn a CD. Except it won't burn
    > one. It says I don't have permission.
    >
    > How do I get permission?
    >
    > Al

+ Reply to Thread