Minimizing applications - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Minimizing applications - Ubuntu ; Hey all, I'm having problems finding my minimized applications. If I minimize a window, I can't find where to get it back. Where exactly does the window or the application minimize to? TIA Monty...

  1. Minimizing applications

    Hey all,

    I'm having problems finding my minimized applications. If I minimize a
    window, I can't find where to get it back. Where exactly does the window
    or the application minimize to?

    TIA

    Monty

  2. Re: Minimizing applications

    Montgomery BOO...URNS wrote:
    > Hey all,
    >
    > I'm having problems finding my minimized applications. If I minimize a
    > window, I can't find where to get it back. Where exactly does the window
    > or the application minimize to?
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Monty

    Try Alt+Tab to scroll through your open apps.

  3. Re: Minimizing applications

    On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 12:30:35 -0500, Montgomery BOO...URNS wrote:

    > Hey all,
    >
    > I'm having problems finding my minimized applications. If I minimize a
    > window, I can't find where to get it back. Where exactly does the
    > window or the application minimize to?
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Monty

    Did you delete the bottom pannel? Thats where the minimized windows go.
    Try adding Window Switcher to a pannel, right click > Add to pannel

    --
    /home/allie/Documents/sig.txt

+ Reply to Thread