Re: Thank you, Canonical Ltd. for Hardy Heron - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: Thank you, Canonical Ltd. for Hardy Heron - Ubuntu ; John F. Morse illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing: > Moog wrote: >> Jeff Glatt illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing: >> >>>> nospam >>>> I hope that some of you who work for Canonical Ltd., developing this >>>> wonderful Linux operating system called ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 23 of 23

  1. Re: Thank you, Canonical Ltd. for Hardy Heron

    John F. Morse illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    > Moog wrote:
    >> Jeff Glatt illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:

    >>> *Sigh*. I really wish the Ubuntu folks would actually learn something about
    >>>

    >> Oh. Hello again Jeff.
    >>
    >> I'm *still* surprised that you pop into this newsgroup. Isn't the Ubuntu
    >> distribution a little "overhyped" and "brown" for you?
    >>
    >> May I suggest a newsgroup more to your liking?
    >> alt.os.linux.debian is over ------------> there.
    >>
    >> Take care now and don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.
    >>
    >> HAND.

    > It appears that the Windroids are all upset because there is a brand new
    > Ubuntu release, and they are still stuck with broken Vista, unless they
    > want to run a dead OS which is six years old, or older.
    >
    > If they would spend their bloody flaming and trolling time learning
    > something, they'd eventually become productive people.
    >
    > I think.

    Jeff's not a "windroid", he's a conspiracy theory nutjob.

    Anyone got a tin foil hat they can lend him?

    --
    Moog

    "The G is for the gnarled face of someone who's on ninety thousand
    pounds a week who reckoned he should have had a throw in"

  2. Re: Thank you, Canonical Ltd. for Hardy Heron

    Trevor Best illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    > On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 20:20:13 +0000, Moog wrote:
    >>
    >> Oh. Hello again Jeff.
    >>
    >> I'm *still* surprised that you pop into this newsgroup. Isn't the Ubuntu
    >> distribution a little "overhyped" and "brown" for you?

    > You mean he couldn't figure out how to change the colours? heh.

    He hasn't got time to do it. He's a very busy man. Moaning about how
    "brown" isn't quite "debian" enough seems to take up 99% of his time.

    --
    Moog

    "The G is for the gnarled face of someone who's on ninety thousand
    pounds a week who reckoned he should have had a throw in"

  3. Re: Thank you, Canonical Ltd. for Hardy Heron

    Trevor Best illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    > On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 05:33:05 +0000, Moog wrote:
    >
    >> Trevor Best illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:

    >>> You mean he couldn't figure out how to change the colours? heh.

    >> He hasn't got time to do it. He's a very busy man. Moaning about how
    >> "brown" isn't quite "debian" enough seems to take up 99% of his time.

    > Waynetta Slob on cars:
    > Whatcha go an get a bran one for? I darn like bran

    Indeed....;-)

    And from the same series....
    "Watch yer backs lads...there's a poof in town"