Gnome control panel - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Gnome control panel - Ubuntu ; Is there a control panel for gnome in Ubuntu? Nothing found on gnomecc I've been playing with gnome desktop for the Ubuntonstudio crap on Kubuntu Hardy and would like the functionality or at least some of it in a gnome ...

  1. Gnome control panel

    Is there a control panel for gnome in Ubuntu?

    Nothing found on gnomecc

    I've been playing with gnome desktop for the Ubuntonstudio crap on Kubuntu
    Hardy and would like the functionality or at least some of it in a gnome
    session.

  2. Re: Gnome control panel

    Meat Plow wrote:
    > Is there a control panel for gnome in Ubuntu?

    gnome-control-center

    --Benjamin Franklin

+ Reply to Thread