crossover games - install directory ? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on crossover games - install directory ? - Ubuntu ; I've managed to "kinda" get Half Life running normally under Crossover, but I need to manually edit some of the HL config files - but I can't find out where the hell it's actually installed to =} With wine, it ...

  1. crossover games - install directory ?

    I've managed to "kinda" get Half Life running normally under Crossover,
    but I need to manually edit some of the HL config files - but I can't find
    out where the hell it's actually installed to =}

    With wine, it was easy, but although Crossover is a tweak of wine, it
    doesn't seem to store stuff in the same place.

    Any ideas where it installs to ?

  2. Re: crossover games - install directory ?

    > With wine, it was easy, but although Crossover is a tweak of wine, it
    > doesn't seem to store stuff in the same place.
    > Any ideas where it installs to ?

    Sorted it - ${home}/.cxgames/

    I don't seem to be able to see it by default, or have an option to view
    all files in Nautilus though...

  3. Re: crossover games - install directory ?

    Op Sun, 27 Apr 2008 15:20:11 +0100, schreef Colin Wilson:

    >> With wine, it was easy, but although Crossover is a tweak of wine, it
    >> doesn't seem to store stuff in the same place. Any ideas where it
    >> installs to ?

    > Sorted it - ${home}/.cxgames/
    >
    > I don't seem to be able to see it by default, or have an option to view
    > all files in Nautilus though...

    CTRL-H or Nautilus/preferences

    --
    /Jos

    Linux op mijn desktop - http://www.digiplace.nl

  4. Re: crossover games - install directory ?

    > > I don't seem to be able to see it by default, or have an option to view
    > > all files in Nautilus though...

    > CTRL-H or Nautilus/preferences

    I looked in prefs, but didn't see it, but i'll remember the ctrl-h
    thanks :-)

+ Reply to Thread