Multiple desktops in Ubuntu 8.04 - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Multiple desktops in Ubuntu 8.04 - Ubuntu ; I just installed Ubuntu 8.04 (I am a former Kubuntu user) How (where) can I change the number of desktops from 2 to 4 (or more)...

  1. Multiple desktops in Ubuntu 8.04

    I just installed Ubuntu 8.04 (I am a former Kubuntu user)

    How (where) can I change the number of desktops from 2 to 4 (or more)

  2. Re: Multiple desktops in Ubuntu 8.04

    Henk Oegema wrote:
    > I just installed Ubuntu 8.04 (I am a former Kubuntu user)
    >
    > How (where) can I change the number of desktops from 2 to 4 (or more)

    Right-click on the Workspace Switcher panel applet and select at will.

    --
    John

  3. Re: Multiple desktops in Ubuntu 8.04

    John F. Morse wrote:

    > Henk Oegema wrote:
    >> I just installed Ubuntu 8.04 (I am a former Kubuntu user)
    >>
    >> How (where) can I change the number of desktops from 2 to 4 (or more)
    >>

    > Right-click on the Workspace Switcher panel applet and select at will.

    Thanks John.

+ Reply to Thread