Pan / hide read articles ? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Pan / hide read articles ? - Ubuntu ; Anyone know if it's possible to hide posts / threads marked as read ?...

  1. Pan / hide read articles ?

    Anyone know if it's possible to hide posts / threads marked as read ?

  2. Re: Pan / hide read articles ?

    > Anyone know if it's possible to hide posts / threads marked as read ?

    Found it - it looks like the Pan homepage shows a different version to
    the one in the repositories - there's no filter menu option in the
    toolbar in 0.132 - for the benefit of anyone else, look for the "match
    only unread articles" option on the toolbar...

  3. Re: Pan / hide read articles ?

    colin wilson wrote:

    > Anyone know if it's possible to hide posts / threads marked as read ?

    Yes, on Thunderbird. Don't know about whatever you are using.

    [page]:
    Try the download section.

  4. Re: Pan / hide read articles ?

    On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 18:47:30 -0400, CBFalconer wrote:

    >> Anyone know if it's possible to hide posts / threads marked as read ?

    > Yes, on Thunderbird. Don't know about whatever you are using.

    Try reading the subject line of the post, you ignorant stooge.

  5. Re: Pan / hide read articles ?

    CBFalconer wrote:

    > Yes, on Thunderbird. Don't know about whatever you are using.

    He's using Pan. "Pan / hide read articles ?" Duhhhhhhhhhhh
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....I wish Noah had swatted those two flies.

    Good to the last supper

  6. Re: Pan / hide read articles ?

    > > Yes, on Thunderbird. Don't know about whatever you are using.
    > He's using Pan. "Pan / hide read articles ?" Duhhhhhhhhhhh

    We all have days like that, i've had a few myself recently :-}

  7. Re: Pan / hide read articles ?

    Colin Wilson wrote:
    >> > Yes, on Thunderbird. Don't know about whatever you are using.

    >> He's using Pan. "Pan / hide read articles ?" Duhhhhhhhhhhh

    > We all have days like that, i've had a few myself recently :-}

    There's a icon next to the 'search' filter window hides and shows read nsgs.

  8. Re: Pan / hide read articles ?

    On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 15:09:10 -0700, clay wrote:

    >>> He's using Pan. "Pan / hide read articles ?" Duhhhhhhhhhhh

    >> We all have days like that, i've had a few myself recently :-}

    > There's a icon next to the 'search' filter window hides and shows read
    > nsgs.

    I don't see one on mine. Are you talking about Thunderbird, that you're
    using?

  9. Re: Pan / hide read articles ?

    David 01 wrote:

    >>> We all have days like that, i've had a few myself recently :-}

    >> There's a icon next to the 'search' filter window hides and shows read
    >> nsgs.

    > I don't see one on mine. Are you talking about Thunderbird, that you're
    > using?

    nope. pan, at home, on my Feisty box. Only use it for NNTP though, maybe
    the screen for email is different.
    Anyway, it's annoying hitting that icon instead of the broom in the
    search window and having to wait for a bazillion read posts to be viewed
    before I can click it again to hide them.

+ Reply to Thread