Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX - Ubuntu ; Frank wrote: > Christopher Hunter wrote: > >> Chris S. wrote: >> >> >>>For now back to get some work done with the Vista OS and my Applications. >> >> >> Well you can't, unless you've bought a whole new ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 61 to 69 of 69

  1. Feed the trolls!

    Frank wrote:

    > Christopher Hunter wrote:
    >
    >> Chris S. wrote:
    >>

    >>>For now back to get some work done with the Vista OS and my Applications.

    >> Well you can't, unless you've bought a whole new set of applications to
    >> work
    >> with your shiny, insecure, unreliable mess of an "operating system".
    >> Your beloved Microsoft /deliberately/ break compatibility with older
    >> software.
    >>

    > You dumb, ignorant, stupid, lying POS linturd loser! You can run older
    > software on Vista. We've got over 80 older apps that we have been
    > running on XP that run just fine on Vista.
    > What a fukkin lying POS you are!
    >

    >> Hope you don't want to play any games - most pre-Vista games simply won't
    >> run.

    > More of your lies?
    >
    > Also, don't try playing DVD films or listening to music - the Vista
    >> analogue and digital outputs are /deliberately/ degraded because MS
    >> assume that /every/ user is a criminal...

    > OMG! Anyone with Vista knows what a lying ****sucker you are...LOL!
    > You need to just STFU!!!
    > Frank
    >
    > oh, and I just love catching you in your insidious, incessant lies about
    > Vista, the very best OS available today, and then busting your balls
    > over it.
    > You're really a weak, dumb, stupid lying linturd loser!

  2. Re: Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX

    "Bill Baka" wrote in message
    news:l6WdnQ0mz9ipJovVnZ2dnUVZ_oKhnZ2d@comcast.com. ..
    > andrew wrote:
    >> On 2008-04-25, Chris S. wrote:
    >>
    >>> 1. Downloaded 8.04 x64 version from Argonne Labs... 8 minutes

    >> Wish I had access to that sort of speed :-)
    >>
    >> Andrew
    >>

    > Beats my 7.75Mb/775MB 'high' speed Comcast.
    > It will jump to 30 Mb but gets throttled to 7.75 no matter what time of
    > day or weekend. They tell me that costs more. What ever happened to FTTH?
    > Fiber To The Home.
    > Damn slow 'high speed' cable.
    > Don't believe the ads.
    > Bill Baka

    I have FTTH.Verizon FiOS. 15Mb down, 2Mb up. Had it for 3 years...
    Solid. 24/7...
    I've had them all. This is the best.

    Regards,
    Chris S. (The OP)

  3. Re: Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX

    Frank wrote:

    > measekite, the idiot asshole loser wrote:
    >
    > --------------------------
    >
    > Are you really as stupid as you appear to be?...LOL!

    Are you really as smart as you appear to be?

    /sez me, baiting the hook

    > Skank

    Nice sig.

  4. Re: Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX

    Frank wrote:

    > > I do not have frank for brains
    > >

    > No, you have ****-for-brains.

    That's a compliment.

  5. Re: Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX

    Frank wrote:

    > >> Are you really as stupid as you appear to be?...LOL!
    > >> Frank

    > > Yes

    > hehehehe...we all already knew that dumbass. That was a rhetorical

    WHOOOOOOOOSH!

    (Sound of a clue passing through the empty space between your ears)

    > Idiot

    Great sig.

  6. Re: Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX

    Anonymous Remailer (austria) wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >

    >>>I do not have frank for brains
    >>>

    >>No, you have ****-for-brains.

    > That's a compliment.

    -----------------------------

    Blow me asshole!...LOL!
    Frank

  7. Re: Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX

    Frank wrote:
    > Anonymous Remailer (austria) wrote:

    >>> No, you have ****-for-brains.

    >> That's a compliment.
    >>

    > -----------------------------
    >
    > Blow me asshole!...LOL!
    > Frank

    Would you really want him to do that?

  8. Re: Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX

    Canuck57 wrote:
    > On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 16:40:34 +0000, John F. Morse wrote:
    >
    >> Chris S. wrote:
    >>> "ray" wrote in message
    >>> "If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...."
    >>>
    >>> "Works like" is key here......
    >>>
    >>> Of course creating a "work alike" OS on a completely different platform
    >>> requires a completely different kernel. Porting the early desktop UNIX
    >>> was relatively easy, as the Motorola processors had a very similar
    >>> addressing
    >>> scheme to the PDP's that UNIX was developed on. The Intel scheme had
    >>> /has enormous differences. Torvalds did some remarkable things to
    >>> emulate UNIX on the x86 platform.
    >>>
    >>> But to me it's still just a version of UNIX. Linus certainly has the
    >>> right
    >>> to put his name in his project.
    >>>
    >>> Chris S.
    >>> ;-)

    >> Linux is often described as a "clone" of Unix.
    >>
    >> Dolly the sheep was a clone.
    >>
    >> Was Dolly a sheep? ;-)

    > Vista is a clone of the worst of:
    >
    > CE + ME + NT == VISTA
    >
    > So, your point?

    CE ME NT = CEMENT not VISTA

    FM No static at all

  9. Re: Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX

    Gunter Lindemann wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> EXCUSE ME!!! Hey bozo, We've got 17 installs of Vista Ultimate x32 & x64
    >> running properly (counting home & business). Other than laptops, none
    >> are oem as we build our own. We have have been able to properly install,
    >> configure and successfully run all of them. Most users don't have any
    >> problems with Vista.

    Is poor, brain dead "Frank" /still/ posting here? What a silly
    child. "Frank" tried to install Ubuntu on his Daddy's computer, screwed it
    up and got beaten for it. Ever since, he's trolled this NG. What a fool.
    Being a Windoze "using" knuckle-dragging moron, he doesn't realise that
    he's wasting his time spewing forth his childish, illiterate rants - she's
    just kill-filed by everyone else.

    > Ok, maybe we have different performance values.

    No. Linux is rubbish and Vista is wonderful, according to "Frank". Don't
    bother answering it any more: "Frank" has serious comprehension problems,
    and can't understand or use words of more than two syllables.

    > I conclude, that Vista is just enough for your requirements and this
    > is quite fine! 20 years ago, I was satisfied just with DOS,
    > and couldn't imagine that there is any increase in workflow.

    You're wasting your time. "Frank" wouldn't understand.

    > I'm sure, there is no reason for you to change! So have fun!

    Don't encourage the idiot!

    C.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4