Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX - Ubuntu ; Frank wrote: > Gunter Lindemann wrote: > >> Frank wrote: >> >> >>> Christopher Hunter, the lying POS linturd wrote: >>> >>>> Strangely, there's /more/ hardware handled correctly by a basic Ubuntu >>>> install than there is by a Windows ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 69

  1. Re: Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX

    Frank wrote:
    > Gunter Lindemann wrote:
    >
    >> Frank wrote:

    >>> Stop lying you POS...anyone who has Vista installed knows that is
    >>> simply
    >>> not true.

    >> Except me. I've got Vista with a new PC and I could cry
    >> of all the problems I have with this system. It is just
    >> an effrontery to sell this product.
    >> Or maybe I'm just to stupid to use it right. So I rather
    >> stay at my easy-to-use Linux.
    >>
    >> Gunter
    >>

    > EXCUSE ME!!! Hey bozo, We've got 17 installs

    It is too bad you had to install vista 17 times to get it to boot. If
    you had the intelligence you could run Linux.
    > of Vista Ultimate x32 & x64 running properly (counting home &
    > business). Other than laptops, none are oem as we build our own. We
    > have have been able to properly install, configure and successfully
    > run all of them. Most users don't have any problems with Vista.
    > But then again, linux zealots and fanatics hate MS and don't want to
    > hear the truth.
    > Too bad loser!...LOL!
    > Frank

  2. Re: Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX

    Frank wrote:
    > measekite, the ng's biggest idiot moron loser wrote:

    > STFU you dumb POS oem ink drinking moron loser...LOL!
    > Frank

    I think he really got disturbed. What about you say.

    Here is what he deleted:

    Frank wrote:
    > Christopher Hunter wrote:
    >
    >> Chris S. wrote:
    >>

    >>> For now back to get some work done with the Vista OS and my
    >>> Applications.

    >> Well you can't, unless you've bought a whole new set of applications
    >> to work
    >> with your shiny, insecure, unreliable mess of an "operating system".
    >> Your
    >> beloved Microsoft /deliberately/ break compatibility with older
    >> software.
    >>

    > You dumb, ignorant, stupid, lying POS linturd loser! You can run older
    > software on Vista. We've got over 80 older apps that we have been
    > running on XP that run just fine on Vista.
    > What a fukkin lying POS you are!

    Who is we? I do not think another human being can stand a lowlife like
    you.

    >> Hope you don't want to play any games - most pre-Vista games simply
    >> won't
    >> run.

    > More of your lies?

    Most likely true.

    > Also, don't try playing DVD films or listening to music - the Vista
    >> analogue and digital outputs are /deliberately/ degraded because MS
    >> assume
    >> that /every/ user is a criminal...

    > OMG! Anyone with Vista knows what a lying ****sucker you are...LOL!

    It is not nice to talk about your mama that way.
    > You need to just STFU!!!

    Now what does that mean? I guess only a vista user knows that.

    Hasta La Vista
    > Frank
    >
    > oh, and I just love catching you in your insidious, incessant lies
    > about Vista, the very best OS available today

    It look nice but under the hood is another thing.
    > , and then busting your balls

    Too bad you do not have any. Jealous one.
    > over it.
    > You're really a weak, dumb, stupid lying linturd loser!

    I think that this time you got the idiot upset. He is really rambling
    this time. I thought it was very funny. Not a hehehe funny but a ha ha
    ha funny.

  3. Re: Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX

    Gunter Lindemann wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >

    >> EXCUSE ME!!! Hey bozo, We've got 17 installs of Vista Ultimate x32 & x64
    >> running properly (counting home & business). Other than laptops, none
    >> are oem as we build our own. We have have been able to properly install,
    >> configure and successfully run all of them. Most users don't have any
    >> problems with Vista.
    >>

    > Ok, maybe we have different performance values. I conclude,
    > that Vista is just enough for your requirements and this
    > is quite fine! 20 years ago, I was satisfied just with DOS,
    > and couldn't imagine that there is any increase in workflow.
    >
    > I'm sure, there is no reason for you to change! So have fun!
    >
    > Gunter

    The jerk is having fun. He does not care about a debate. He likes
    going hehehe ...LOL! instead of ha ha ha and cursing people. His must
    have picked it up as a younger child than he currently his from his mama
    who yelled at him all of the time.

  4. Re: Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX

    measekite, the idiot moron loser wrote:

    You dumb oem ink drinking POS loser. You couldn't find your own ass
    using both hands and a map!...hehehehehe...LOL!
    Frank

  5. Re: Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX

    measekite, the dumbest asshole to ever post wrote:

    ------------------------------------

    Hey, ****-for-brains, can you get any dumber than you already
    are!...hehehehe...LOL!
    Idiot moron loser!
    Frank

  6. Re: Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX

    measekite, the idiot asshole loser wrote:

    --------------------------

    Are you really as stupid as you appear to be?...LOL!
    Frank

  7. Re: Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX

    Frank wrote: measekite, the idiot moron loser wrote:

    You dumb oem ink drinking POS loser. You couldn't find your own ass using both hands and a map!...hehehehehe...LOL!
    Frank
    He hehehe

    You for got to post what you are heheheing about

    Here is what it is:

    Frank wrote:
    Christopher Hunter wrote:

    Chris S. wrote:

[...]

  8. Re: Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX

    Frank wrote:
    > measekite, the idiot moron loser wrote:

    > You dumb oem ink drinking POS loser. You couldn't find your own ass

    I am able to find you and I did not need a map.

    it is ha ha ha not ...hehehehehe...LOL!
    > using both hands and a map!...hehehehehe...LOL!
    > Frank

  9. Re: Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX

    Frank wrote:
    > measekite, the dumbest asshole to ever post wrote:
    >
    > ------------------------------------
    >
    > Hey, ****-for-brains, can you get any dumber than you already
    > are!...hehehehe...LOL!

    ha

    ha ha

    ha ha ha

    ha ha ha ha

    ha ha ha ha ha

    ....LOL!!

    Absolutely
    > Idiot moron loser!
    > Frank

  10. Re: Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX

    Frank wrote:
    > measekite

    IS ...LOL

    > Are you really as stupid as you appear to be?...LOL!
    > Frank

    Yes

  11. Re: Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX

    Frank wrote:
    > measekite, the dumbest asshole to ever post wrote:
    >
    > ------------------------------------
    >
    > Hey, ****-for-brains

    I do not have frank for brains
    > , can you get any dumber than you already are!...hehehehe...LOL!
    > Idiot moron loser!
    > Frank

  12. Re: Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX

    measekite, the fukkin idiot moron loser wrote:

    -------------------------------------

    Well. well, well...I see that you may have learned how to copy/paste!
    Now have your mommy change your diaper cause we all think it's full of
    ****!...LOL!
    Frank

  13. Re: Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX

    measekite wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> measekite, the idiot moron loser wrote:

    >> You dumb oem ink drinking POS loser. You couldn't find your own ass

    > I am able to find you and I did not need a map.

    hehehehe...Hey texas trash, have your mummy change your diaper...it's
    must be full of ****...just like you are...LOL!
    Frank

  14. Re: Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX

    measekite wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> measekite, the dumbest asshole to ever post wrote:
    >>
    >> ------------------------------------
    >>
    >> Hey, ****-for-brains

    > I do not have frank for brains

    No, you have ****-for-brains. You dumb fukkin POS idiot moron oem
    drinking loser...LOL!
    Frank

  15. Re: Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX

    measekite wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> measekite

    > IS ...LOL
    >

    >> Are you really as stupid as you appear to be?...LOL!
    >> Frank

    > Yes

    hehehehe...we all already knew that dumbass. That was a rhetorical
    question...LOL!
    Idiot!
    Frank

  16. Re: Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX

    On 2008-04-25, Chris S. wrote:

    > 1. Downloaded 8.04 x64 version from Argonne Labs... 8 minutes

    Wish I had access to that sort of speed :-)

    Andrew

    --
    http://www.andrews-corner.org

  17. Re: Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX

    andrew wrote:
    > On 2008-04-25, Chris S. wrote:
    >
    >> 1. Downloaded 8.04 x64 version from Argonne Labs... 8 minutes

    > Wish I had access to that sort of speed :-)
    >
    > Andrew

    Beats my 7.75Mb/775MB 'high' speed Comcast.
    It will jump to 30 Mb but gets throttled to 7.75 no matter what time of
    day or weekend. They tell me that costs more. What ever happened to
    FTTH? Fiber To The Home.
    Damn slow 'high speed' cable.
    Don't believe the ads.
    Bill Baka

  18. Re: Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX

    Frank wrote:
    > measekite wrote:
    >

    >> Frank wrote:
    >>
    >>> measekite, the idiot moron loser wrote:

    >>> You dumb oem ink drinking POS loser. You couldn't find your own ass

    >> I am able to find you and I did not need a map.

    > hehehehe...Hey texas trash, have your mummy change your diaper...it's
    > must be full of ****...just like you are...LOL!
    > Frank

    Your mama is da yellow rose of texass.

  19. Re: Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX

    Frank wrote:

    measekite, the dumbest asshole to ever post wrote:

    ------------------------------------

    Hey, ****-for-brains

    I do not have frank for brains

    No, you have ****-for-brains I do not have frank for brains . You dumb fukkin POS idiot moron oem drinking loser...LOL!
    Frank

  20. Re: Satisified Vista user's report on Ubuntu UNIX

    Frank wrote:
    > measekite wrote:
    >

    >> Frank wrote:
    >>
    >>> measekite

    >> IS ...LOL
    >>

    >>> Are you really as stupid as you appear to be?...LOL!
    >>> Frank

    >> Yes

    > hehehehe...we all already knew that dumbass. That was a rhetorical
    > question...LOL!
    > Idiot!
    > Frank

    absolutely