Wrong group, I know, but maybe a RedHat answer? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Wrong group, I know, but maybe a RedHat answer? - Ubuntu ; dgk wrote: > On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 13:00:40 -0500, Dan C > wrote: > >> On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:31:55 -0700, Bill Baka wrote: >> >>>> Ouch. I must have been wrong. You're 14? >>>> >>> If that. ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 28 of 28

  1. Re: Wrong group, I know, but maybe a RedHat answer?

    dgk wrote:
    > On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 13:00:40 -0500, Dan C
    > wrote:

    >>> If that. Good chance to try another entry in my kill file.
    >>>

    >> LOL, yeah. Nothing quite like a couple of ignorant Win-droids dropping
    >> weak insults in a LINUX newsgroup to get a laugh, eh?
    >>
    >> You're both pathetic. Run along and bother the other toy computer users.
    >>

    > Dan, really, look at some of the other responses and compare them to
    > yours. No one insulted Ubuntu or Linux, and in fact I like it. I don't
    > get paid to program in it so I do what supports the family. Plus, it's
    > fun.
    >
    > You, once you stop living at home, will probably have to do the same
    > thing. I humbly suggest a less arrogant approach to life if that ever
    > becomes the case.

    I doubt if he will ever leave his momma.

    Someone in his hood is gonna pop a cap between his eyeballs when he
    smarts off to them.

    --
    John

  2. Re: Wrong group, I know, but maybe a RedHat answer?

    On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 23:25:04 +0000, John F. Morse wrote:

    > I doubt if he will ever leave his momma.

    I surely didn't want to leave yours last night, but had to work today.

    Fix your ****in signature block, doofus.

  3. Re: Wrong group, I know, but maybe a RedHat answer?

    On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 12:52:16 -0700, Bill Baka wrote:

    >> You're both pathetic. Run along and bother the other toy computer users.

    > I was using mainframes in the 70's, (when I could get any time), then
    > Timex/Sinclairs, Commodores, S-100 bus PC's to run DOS 2.0, a token
    > IBM-PC (4.77 MHz was pathetic), OS/2, and the first Linux to come out on
    > a CD in 1994, probably all before this poster was even born.

    How quaint.

    Too bad you don't *actually* use Linux these days, though.

    See? Hell, you don't even know enough to use a real newsreader!

  4. Re: Wrong group, I know, but maybe a RedHat answer?

    On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 16:01:30 -0400, dgk wrote:

    >>You're both pathetic. Run along and bother the other toy computer users.

    > Dan, really, look at some of the other responses and compare them to

    Bugger off, Win-droid. You bore me.

  5. Re: Wrong group, I know, but maybe a RedHat answer?

    John F. Morse wrote:
    > Bill Baka wrote:
    >> Dan C wrote:

    >>> LOL, yeah. Nothing quite like a couple of ignorant Win-droids dropping
    >>> weak insults in a LINUX newsgroup to get a laugh, eh?
    >>>
    >>> You're both pathetic. Run along and bother the other toy computer
    >>> users.
    >>>

    >> One more person qualifies.
    >> Idiot.
    >> You must need your diaper changed.
    >> I was using mainframes in the 70's, (when I could get any time), then
    >> Timex/Sinclairs, Commodores, S-100 bus PC's to run DOS 2.0, a token
    >> IBM-PC (4.77 MHz was pathetic), OS/2, and the first Linux to come out
    >> on a CD in 1994, probably all before this poster was even born.
    >> Back to !work.
    >> Bill Baka

    > Likely also before his momma was born.

    Probably.

  6. Re: Wrong group, I know, but maybe a RedHat answer?

    Dan C wrote:
    > On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 12:52:16 -0700, Bill Baka wrote:
    >
    >>> You're both pathetic. Run along and bother the other toy computer users.

    >> I was using mainframes in the 70's, (when I could get any time), then
    >> Timex/Sinclairs, Commodores, S-100 bus PC's to run DOS 2.0, a token
    >> IBM-PC (4.77 MHz was pathetic), OS/2, and the first Linux to come out on
    >> a CD in 1994, probably all before this poster was even born.

    > How quaint.
    >
    > Too bad you don't *actually* use Linux these days, though.

    > See? Hell, you don't even know enough to use a real newsreader!

    Idiot, again.

    PLONK!!

  7. Re: Wrong group, I know, but maybe a RedHat answer?

    On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 21:49:20 -0500, Dan C
    wrote:

    >On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 16:01:30 -0400, dgk wrote:
    >
    >>>You're both pathetic. Run along and bother the other toy computer users.

    >> Dan, really, look at some of the other responses and compare them to

    >Bugger off, Win-droid. You bore me.

    Dan, you didn't have to answer my first post, since you didn't even
    know the answer (Ctrl-U was the winner). You could have just ignored
    it. Perhaps you should discuss with a professional the reason that you
    felt the need to be so angry to begin with. You do seem to have a bit
    of rage that needs to be worked out before you do get in trouble in
    the real world.

  8. Re: Wrong group, I know, but maybe a RedHat answer?