Report: OLPC may eventually switch from Linux to Windows XP - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Report: OLPC may eventually switch from Linux to Windows XP - Ubuntu ; http://www.computerworld.com/action/...intsrc=hm_list Well, you could've knocked me over with a feather...LOL! Frank...

  1. Report: OLPC may eventually switch from Linux to Windows XP

    http://www.computerworld.com/action/...intsrc=hm_list

    Well, you could've knocked me over with a feather...LOL!
    Frank

  2. Re: Report: OLPC may eventually switch from Linux to Windows XP

    "Frank" wrote in message
    > http://www.computerworld.com/action/...intsrc=hm_list
    >
    > Well, you could've knocked me over with a feather...LOL!
    > Frank

    That was a certainty once XP was "EOL" and M$ could sell it cheaper and the
    machine had enough power.

    However lets hope that it doesn't make all the linux advocates attempt to
    sabotage the project as that would be unfair on the kids who like most users
    don't care what is running on the machines.

    FUS.

  3. Re: Report: OLPC may eventually switch from Linux to Windows XP

    On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 19:59:00 -0700, Frank puked:

    > Well, you could've knocked me over with a feather...LOL!

    Yes but I sure wouldn't want to be around when you hit the ground
    and buildings fall.

    heh

    #1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
    #1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
    #10 Most hated Usenetizen of all time
    COOSN-266-06-25794

  4. Re: Report: OLPC may eventually switch from Linux to Windows XP

    Frank wrote:
    > http://www.computerworld.com/action/...intsrc=hm_list
    >

    > Well, you could've knocked me over with a feather...LOL!
    > Frank

    I went, I saw, I read, and I cried.
    Going to Windoze just so they can play flash animations better?
    Bill Gates offering XP for $3.00 a pop?
    Sure, until he gets them hooked on Microcrap-ware, then watch the price
    go up and the kids and villages are screwed.
    If Microsuck winds up dominating world software it will be a sad day.

    Bill (downloading Hardy in the background) Baka

  5. Re: Report: OLPC may eventually switch from Linux to Windows XP

    Bill Baka wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.computerworld.com/action/...intsrc=hm_list
    >>

    >> Well, you could've knocked me over with a feather...LOL!
    >> Frank

    > I went, I saw, I read, and I cried.
    > Going to Windoze just so they can play flash animations better?
    > Bill Gates offering XP for $3.00 a pop?
    > Sure, until he gets them hooked on Microcrap-ware, then watch the price
    > go up and the kids and villages are screwed.
    > If Microsuck winds up dominating world software it will be a sad day.
    >
    > Bill (downloading Hardy in the background) Baka

    hehehe...don't get your panties all in a bunch asshole.
    It's only fukkin software jackass!...LOL!
    Frank

  6. Re: Report: OLPC may eventually switch from Linux to Windows XP

    On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 15:22:56 -0700, Bill Baka wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >> http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?

    command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9079798&intsrc=hm_list

    >> Well, you could've knocked me over with a feather...LOL! Frank

    > I went, I saw, I read, and I cried.
    > Going to Windoze just so they can play flash animations better? Bill
    > Gates offering XP for $3.00 a pop? Sure, until he gets them hooked on
    > Microcrap-ware, then watch the price go up and the kids and villages are
    > screwed. If Microsuck winds up dominating world software it will be a
    > sad day.
    >
    > Bill (downloading Hardy in the background) Baka

    And the thing of it is this, the whole Flash thing is complete total
    bull****. The adobe flash plugin supports everything there is under linux
    just like it does under windows.

    --
    Stephan
    1986 Pontiac Fiero GT

    君の事思い出す日なんてないのは
    君の事忘れたときがないから

  7. Re: Report: OLPC may eventually switch from Linux to Windows XP

    Frank wrote:
    > Bill Baka wrote:
    >> Frank wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://www.computerworld.com/action/...intsrc=hm_list
    >>>

    >>> Well, you could've knocked me over with a feather...LOL!
    >>> Frank

    >> I went, I saw, I read, and I cried.
    >> Going to Windoze just so they can play flash animations better?
    >> Bill Gates offering XP for $3.00 a pop?
    >> Sure, until he gets them hooked on Microcrap-ware, then watch the
    >> price go up and the kids and villages are screwed.
    >> If Microsuck winds up dominating world software it will be a sad day.
    >>
    >> Bill (downloading Hardy in the background) Baka

    > hehehe...don't get your panties all in a bunch asshole.
    > It's only fukkin software jackass!...LOL!
    > Frank

    Frank,
    You just proved everybody right.
    You ARE an idiot.
    Damn children.
    Bill Baka

  8. Re: Report: OLPC may eventually switch from Linux to Windows XP

    Frank wrote:
    > Bill Baka wrote:
    >> Frank wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://www.computerworld.com/action/...intsrc=hm_list
    >>>

    >>> Well, you could've knocked me over with a feather...LOL!
    >>> Frank

    >> I went, I saw, I read, and I cried.
    >> Going to Windoze just so they can play flash animations better?
    >> Bill Gates offering XP for $3.00 a pop?
    >> Sure, until he gets them hooked on Microcrap-ware, then watch the
    >> price go up and the kids and villages are screwed.
    >> If Microsuck winds up dominating world software it will be a sad day.
    >>
    >> Bill (downloading Hardy in the background) Baka

    > hehehe...don't get your panties all in a bunch asshole.

    And how are your panties? Are they kind of bunchie? And no hehehe.
    Gee whiz my God ...LOL!
    > It's only fukkin software jackass!...LOL!

    Why do you continually address your mama
    > Frank

  9. Re: Report: OLPC may eventually switch from Linux to Windows XP

    measekite wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >> Bill Baka wrote:

    >>> I went, I saw, I read, and I cried.
    >>> Going to Windoze just so they can play flash animations better?
    >>> Bill Gates offering XP for $3.00 a pop?
    >>> Sure, until he gets them hooked on Microcrap-ware, then watch the
    >>> price go up and the kids and villages are screwed.
    >>> If Microsuck winds up dominating world software it will be a sad day.
    >>>
    >>> Bill (downloading Hardy in the background) Baka

    >> hehehe...don't get your panties all in a bunch asshole.

    > And how are your panties? Are they kind of bunchie? And no hehehe.
    > Gee whiz my God ...LOL!
    >> It's only fukkin software jackass!...LOL!

    > Why do you continually address your mama
    >> Frank

    He LIVES WITH HER!
    Damn children on parents' computer.
    Bill Baka