Should Everyone Plonk ...LOL - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Should Everyone Plonk ...LOL - Ubuntu ; He really never says anything worthwhile.  If everyone plonks him then the postings will stop since he want nothing to do with ubuntu....

  1. Should Everyone Plonk ...LOL

    He really never says anything worthwhile.  If everyone plonks him then the postings will stop since he want nothing to do with ubuntu.

  2. Re: Should Everyone Plonk ...LOL

    measekite illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:

    >He really never says anything worthwhile.  If
    > everyone plonks him then the postings will stop since he want nothing
    > to do with ubuntu.

    I don't know who LOL is.

    However, I will be plonking you as your hmtl nonsense is not
    appreciated in a text only group.

    [scorefile amended]

    --
    Moog

    mashed potatoes"

  3. Re: Should Everyone Plonk ...LOL

    On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:33:32 -0700, measekite wrote:

    You must a Windows user, since you are defiant. Kill file.

    --
    Jerry Maguire: Help me... help you. Help me, help you.
    ;-)

  4. Re: Should Everyone Plonk ...LOL

    "measekite" wrote in message
    news:w34Oj.1077$26.926@newssvr23.news.prodigy.net. ..
    He really never says anything worthwhile. If everyone plonks him then the
    postings will stop since he want nothing to do with ubuntu.

    Or we could just Plonk you lintard

  5. Re: Should Everyone Plonk ...LOL

    On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:33:32 -0700, measekite wrote:

    > abuse@prodigy.net

    Complaint sent with full headers.

    Multiple polite requests for you to stop posting HTML in a text only
    group are ignored. This violates your ISP's TOS/AUP.

  6. Re: Should Everyone Plonk ...LOL

    On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 20:51:49 +0000, wdyssmdsmf wrote:

    > Or we could just Plonk you lintard

    I already plonked both of them. I only see this thread because everyone
    else insists on responding to trolls.

    --
    Vance Howard
    vhoward1122atgmaildotcom

  7. Re: Should Everyone Plonk ...LOL

    measekite wrote:

    > He really never says anything worthwhile. If everyone plonks him then the postings will stop since he want
    > nothing to do with ubuntu.

    Plonk Hadron instead.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....If at first you don't succeed - so much for skydiving.

    Good to the last supper

  8. Re: Should Everyone Plonk ...LOL

    * Harold Stevens wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:

    > In Vance Howard:
    >
    > [Snip...]
    >
    >> see this thread because everyone else insists on responding to trolls

    > FWIW: It's at that point I plonk the thread by Subject. These plonks are
    > placed together in my score file, and (mostly) removed whenever I happen
    > to get off my lazy butt to cleanup my score file.

    use the expire tag in the score file and run cleanscore via cron, then you
    can stay lazy

    --
    David

  9. Re: Should Everyone Plonk ...LOL

    On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:33:32 -0700, measekite wrote:

    > He
    > really never says anything worthwhile.  If everyone plonks him then
    > the postings will stop since he want nothing to do with ubuntu.

    Could you possibly STOP posting HTML code? It's annoying!

  10. Re: Should Everyone Plonk ...LOL

    Trevor Best wrote:
    > On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 06:45:40 -0500, david wrote:
    >

    >>On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:33:32 -0700, measekite wrote:
    >>

    >>> He
    >>>really never says anything worthwhile.  If everyone plonks him then
    >>>the postings will stop since he want nothing to do with ubuntu.

    >>Could you possibly STOP posting HTML code? It's annoying!

    > No he won't, I asked politely as well and his response was on "LOL"s
    > level even worshipping Microsoft. Just plonk him, I did. I might plonk
    > "LOL" one day but "frankly" (no pun intended) he's too pathetic to be
    > annoying.
    >
    > The ironic thing is mealymouth thinks he's doing some good around here.

    hehehe...whenever I want to kick some one, I look for measher****head,
    that stupid POS loser is my most favorite punching bag of all time...LOL!
    Frank

  11. Re: Should Everyone Plonk ...LOL

    Frank wrote:
    > Trevor Best wrote:

    >>> Could you possibly STOP posting HTML code? It's annoying!

    >> No he won't, I asked politely as well and his response was on "LOL"s
    >> level even worshipping Microsoft. Just plonk him, I did. I might plonk
    >> "LOL" one day but "frankly" (no pun intended) he's too pathetic to be
    >> annoying.
    >>
    >> The ironic thing is mealymouth thinks he's doing some good around here.
    >>

    > hehehe...whenever I want to kick some one, I look for measher****head,
    > that stupid POS loser is my most favorite punching bag of all time...LOL!
    > Frank

    I prefer your sister

  12. Re: Should Everyone Plonk ...LOL

    In Trevor Best:

    [Snip...]

    > The ironic thing is mealymouth thinks he's doing some good around here.

    Before plonking it, what little I managed to discern from all blathering
    HTML obfuscation led me to a similar conclusion.

    Still, way too much noise for any possible useful signal; ergo, plonked.

    I toss GoogleGroup posts from gitgo (http://improve-usenet.org).

  13. Re: Should Everyone Plonk ...LOL

    "Trevor Best" wrote in message
    newsan.2008.04.29.04.02.33.111001@besty.org.uk...
    > On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 06:45:40 -0500, david wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:33:32 -0700, measekite wrote:
    >>

    >>> He
    >>> really never says anything worthwhile.  If everyone plonks him then
    >>> the postings will stop since he want nothing to do with ubuntu.

    >> Could you possibly STOP posting HTML code? It's annoying!

    > No he won't, I asked politely as well and his response was on "LOL"s
    > level even worshipping Microsoft. Just plonk him, I did. I might plonk
    > "LOL" one day but "frankly" (no pun intended) he's too pathetic to be
    > annoying.
    >
    > The ironic thing is mealymouth thinks he's doing some good around here.

    Stupid is as stupid does. His brother Forrest said that.

  14. Re: Should Everyone Plonk ...LOL

    Frank wrote:

    > hehehe...whenever I want to suck some one, I look for measher****head,
    > that tasty BIG pleaser is my most favorite lunching bag of all time...LOL!

    Thanks for sharing.

  15. Re: Should Everyone Plonk ...LOL

    measher****head wrote:

    >>hehehe...whenever I want to suck some one, I look for measher****head,
    >>that tasty BIG pleaser is my most favorite lunching bag of all time...LOL!

    > Thanks for sharing.

    hehehe...think you can hide you dumb fukkin POS idiot loser...LOL!
    Frank

  16. Re: Should Everyone Plonk ...LOL

    Frank wrote:
    > measher****head wrote:
    >>

    >>> hehehe...whenever I want to suck some one, I look for
    >>> measher****head, that tasty BIG pleaser is my most favorite lunching
    >>> bag of all time...LOL!

    >> Thanks for sharing.

    > hehehe...think you can hide you dumb fukkin POS idiot loser...LOL!
    > Frank

    Now tell us; what do you really think?

+ Reply to Thread