Re: Could a future version of Windows Be? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: Could a future version of Windows Be? - Ubuntu ; measekite wrote: ....you fukkin html, oem POS idiot moron loser. Get lost asshole. You're not even a qualified troll in this ****hole...hehehe...LOL! Frank...

  1. Re: Could a future version of Windows Be?

    measekite wrote:

    ....you fukkin html, oem POS idiot moron loser.
    Get lost asshole. You're not even a qualified troll in this
    ****hole...hehehe...LOL!
    Frank

  2. Re: Could a future version of Windows Be?

    Frank wrote:
    > measekite wrote:
    >

    > ...you fukkin html, oem POS idiot moron loser.
    > Get lost asshole. You're not even a qualified troll in this
    > ****hole...hehehe...LOL!
    > Frank

    There you go again with the hehehehe when it is supposed to be ha ha ha ha
    Your mama need to wash out your mouth with soap.

  3. Re: Could a future version of Windows Be?

    measekite wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> measekite wrote:
    >>

    >> ...you fukkin html, oem POS idiot moron loser.
    >> Get lost asshole. You're not even a qualified troll in this
    >> ****hole...hehehe...LOL!
    >> Frank

    > There you go again with the hehehehe when it is supposed to be ha ha ha ha
    > Your mama need to wash out your mouth with soap.

    Hey ****face...have the nurse change your diaper, ok cause you stink...LOL!
    Frank

  4. Re: Could a future version of Windows Be?

    Frank wrote:

    measekite wrote:

    ....you fukkin html, oem POS idiot moron loser.
    Get lost asshole. You're not even a qualified troll in this ****hole...hehehe...LOL!
    Frank

    There you go again with the hehehehe when it is supposed to be ha ha ha ha
    Your mama need to wash out your mouth with soap.

    Hey ****face...have the nurse change your diaper, ok cause you stink...LOL!
    Frank
    There you go again with the hehehehe when it is supposed to be ha ha ha ha
    Your mama need to wash out your mouth with soap.  He did it again because he must be bored.  I do not know why ...LOL does hehehe ...LOL all of the time.  I guess when you are act like a child that is what you do.  I do not think anybody ever changed his panties.

+ Reply to Thread