Ballmer Calls Vista a Work in Progress - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Ballmer Calls Vista a Work in Progress - Ubuntu ; Yes we have a choice.  We can spend $400 for a copy protected work in progress or get a top OS that is complete for free. Yes I do recognize that we may have to scrounge a little for drivers ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

  1. Ballmer Calls Vista a Work in Progress

    Yes we have a choice.  We can spend $400 for a copy protected work in progress or get a top OS that is complete for free.

    Yes I do recognize that we may have to scrounge a little for drivers and may have to change some of our favorite software but the savings will more than cover the building of a new first class computer.

  2. Re: Ballmer Calls Vista a Work in Progress

    measekite, the biggest idiot moron POS on the web wrote:

    > Yes we have a choice.

    No, you don't. You can only use oem ink...period. Otherwise you'll turn
    into an after market ink cart...hehehehe!

    We can spend $400 for a copy protected work in
    > progress or get a top OS that is complete for free.

    Uhhhh...I'll be glad to sell you a copy for $399...well?

    > Yes I do recognize that we may have to scrounge a little for drivers and
    > may have to change some of our favorite software but the savings will
    > more than cover the building of a new first class computer.

    I've seen your photos...they are in a word...HORRIBLE!!!
    I almost got sick just looking at them!
    Do you have a brain...LOL!
    You're POS brain dead idiot who also just happens to be a moron and a
    complete fool...hehehehe!
    Frank

  3. Re: Ballmer Calls Vista a Work in Progress

    On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 18:27:47 -0700, measekite wrote:

    > Yes we
    > have a choice.  We can spend $400 for a copy protected work in
    > progress or get a top OS that is complete for free.

    > Yes I do recognize that we may have to scrounge a little for drivers and
    > may have to change some of our favorite software but the savings will
    > more than cover the building of a new first class computer.

    Hey man, I'm not gonna jump on you and call you silly names, but trying
    to read your posts around the HTML code is difficult. I don't know what
    newsreader you're using, but you would be well advised to set it to post
    only in plain text and not HTML. Plain text is what has been the standard
    for many years in news groups.

    Thanks,
    --
    d.b. cooper

  4. Re: Ballmer Calls Vista a Work in Progress

    Frank wrote:
    > measekite, the biggest idiot moron POS on the web wrote:
    >
    >> Yes we have a choice.

    > No, you don't. You can only use oem ink...period. Otherwise you'll turn
    > into an after market ink cart...hehehehe!
    >
    > We can spend $400 for a copy protected work in
    >> progress or get a top OS that is complete for free.

    > Uhhhh...I'll be glad to sell you a copy for $399...well?
    >>
    >> Yes I do recognize that we may have to scrounge a little for drivers
    >> and may have to change some of our favorite software but the savings
    >> will more than cover the building of a new first class computer.

    > I've seen your photos...they are in a word...HORRIBLE!!!
    > I almost got sick just looking at them!
    > Do you have a brain...LOL!
    > You're POS brain dead idiot who also just happens to be a moron and a
    > complete fool...hehehehe!
    > Frank

    I see that the single brain celled idiot is back. How unfortunate. Go away little idiot, just go away. Take your micro brain and bother people somewhere else.

  5. Re: Ballmer Calls Vista a Work in Progress

    Attention Readers

    Is this guy demented or what.  He rambles on like he has Alzheimer's.  Maybe he had a frontal sodomy.  Now that is a ha ha ha.

    It does not make a difference what you write about this jerk is an abomination.  Oh well I had my laugh for the nite.  I have ...LOL filtered out in other ng but here I play with him once in a while like a fish on a line.  It really does not take much to get his goat.  Sometimes all you need to do is post anything.

    Frank wrote: measekite, the biggest idiot moron POS on the web wrote:

    Yes we have a choice.
    No, you don't. You can only use oem ink...period. Otherwise you'll turn into an after market ink cart...hehehehe!

     We can spend $400 for a copy protected work in
    progress or get a top OS that is complete for free.

    Uhhhh...I'll be glad to sell you a copy for $399...well?

    Yes I do recognize that we may have to scrounge a little for drivers and may have to change some of our favorite software but the savings will more than cover the building of a new first class computer.

    I've seen your photos...they are in a word...HORRIBLE!!!
    I almost got sick just looking at them!
    Do you have a brain...LOL!
    You're POS brain dead idiot who also just happens to be a moron and a complete fool...hehehehe!
    Frank

  6. Re: Ballmer Calls Vista a Work in Progress

    db cooper wrote:

    On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 18:27:47 -0700, measekite wrote:

    Hey man, I'm not gonna jump on you and call you silly names, but trying to read your posts around the HTML code is difficult. I don't know what newsreader you're using, but you would be well advised to set it to post only in plain text and not HTML. Plain text is what has been the standard for many years in news groups.

    Dial up and compuserve was also a standard.  Welcome to the 21st century with the latest software.

    Thanks,

  7. Re: Ballmer Calls Vista a Work in Progress

    mark wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >> measekite, the biggest idiot moron POS on the web wrote:
    >>
    >>> Yes we have a choice.

    >> No, you don't. You can only use oem ink...period. Otherwise you'll
    >> turn into an after market ink cart...hehehehe!
    >>
    >> We can spend $400 for a copy protected work in
    >>> progress or get a top OS that is complete for free.

    >> Uhhhh...I'll be glad to sell you a copy for $399...well?
    >>>
    >>> Yes I do recognize that we may have to scrounge a little for drivers
    >>> and may have to change some of our favorite software but the savings
    >>> will more than cover the building of a new first class computer.

    >> I've seen your photos...they are in a word...HORRIBLE!!!
    >> I almost got sick just looking at them!
    >> Do you have a brain...LOL!
    >> You're POS brain dead idiot who also just happens to be a moron and a
    >> complete fool...hehehehe!
    >> Frank

    > I see that the single brain celled idiot is back. How unfortunate. Go
    > away little idiot, just go away. Take your micro brain and bother
    > people somewhere else.

    You must enjoy the demented fool once in a while. I think he is one
    step behind an amoeba. He is not a LITTLE idiot but you are close.

  8. Re: Ballmer Calls Vista a Work in Progress

    db cooper wrote:

    > On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 18:27:47 -0700, measekite wrote:
    >

    >> Yes we
    >>have a choice.  We can spend $400 for a copy protected work in
    >>progress or get a top OS that is complete for free.

    >>Yes I do recognize that we may have to scrounge a little for drivers and
    >>may have to change some of our favorite software but the savings will
    >>more than cover the building of a new first class computer.

    > Hey man, I'm not gonna jump on you and call you silly names, but trying
    > to read your posts around the HTML code is difficult. I don't know what
    > newsreader you're using, but you would be well advised to set it to post
    > only in plain text and not HTML. Plain text is what has been the standard
    > for many years in news groups.
    >
    > Thanks,

    hehehe...you're replaying to one of the biggest pieces of **** to ever
    post in any ng. This html clown is a ****wit moron loser who also just
    happens to be a complete idiot and total fool...LOL!
    IOW's he's a real fukkin POS asshole loser!
    Frank

  9. Re: Ballmer Calls Vista a Work in Progress

    measekite, the worlds biggest piece of **** loser wrote:

    > Attention Readers:
    >
    > I am demented! I ramble on cause I have Alzheimer's.
    > Maybe I had a frontal sodomy. Now that is a ha ha ha.
    >
    > It does not make a difference what you write about me. I am an
    > abomination. Oh well I had my laugh for the nite. I have ...myself
    > filtered out in other ng but here I play with myself once in a while like a
    > fish on a line. It really does not take much to get my goat.
    > Sometimes all you need to do is post anything. I am really crazy.

    hehehehe...well...at least you had the good sense to tell us all just
    how fukkin whacked out you really are...or did your nurse write that for
    you...LOL!
    Frank

  10. Re: Ballmer Calls Vista a Work in Progress

    mark wrote:

    > I see that the single brain celled idiot is back. How unfortunate. Go
    > away little idiot, just go away. Take your micro brain and bother
    > people somewhere else.

    Are you talking to me? Cause if your talking to me then I'm talking to
    you and...well...you saw the movie...LOL!
    Frank

  11. Re: Ballmer Calls Vista a Work in Progress

    On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 22:04:53 -0700, Frank wrote:

    > db cooper wrote:
    >
    >> On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 18:27:47 -0700, measekite wrote:
    >>

    >>> Yes we
    >>>have a choice.  We can spend $400 for a copy protected work in
    >>>progress or get a top OS that is complete for free.

    >>>Yes I do recognize that we may have to scrounge a little for drivers
    >>>and may have to change some of our favorite software but the savings
    >>>will more than cover the building of a new first class computer.

    >> Hey man, I'm not gonna jump on you and call you silly names, but trying
    >> to read your posts around the HTML code is difficult. I don't know what
    >> newsreader you're using, but you would be well advised to set it to
    >> post only in plain text and not HTML. Plain text is what has been the
    >> standard for many years in news groups.
    >>
    >> Thanks,

    > hehehe...you're replaying to one of the biggest pieces of **** to ever
    > post in any ng. This html clown is a ****wit moron loser who also just
    > happens to be a complete idiot and total fool...LOL! IOW's he's a real
    > fukkin POS asshole loser! Frank

    Yes, that may all be true. I will kill file him as I have one other guy.
    a Moshe Goldfarb, or something like that.

    --
    d.b. cooper

  12. Re: Ballmer Calls Vista a Work in Progress

    On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 21:31:55 -0700, measekite wrote:

    > > http-equiv="Content-Type">
    >

    > db cooper wrote:

    On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 18:27:47 -0700, measekite wrote:

    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
    > Transitional//EN"> <html>
    > <head>
    > </head>
    > face="sans-serif">Yes we have a choice.&nbsp; We can spend $400
    > for a copy protected work in progress or get a top OS that is complete
    > for free.<br> <br>
    > Yes I do recognize that we may have to scrounge a little for drivers and
    > may have to change some of our favorite software but the savings will
    > more than cover the building of a new first class computer.<br>
    >

    > Hey man, I'm not gonna jump on you and call you silly names, but trying
    > to read your posts around the HTML code is difficult. I don't know what
    > newsreader you're using, but you would be well advised to set it to post
    > only in plain text and not HTML. Plain text is what has been the
    > standard for many years in news groups.
    >

    > Dial up and compuserve was also a standard.  Welcome to the 21st
    > century with the latest software.
    > cite="mid:cWTNj.45$tr3.17@newsfe05.lga" type="cite">
    >

    > Thanks,

    Uh huh. You're the second guy from this group that goes in my kill file.

    --
    d.b. cooper

  13. Re: Ballmer Calls Vista a Work in Progress

    Frank wrote:
    > mark wrote:
    >

    >> I see that the single brain celled idiot is back. How unfortunate. Go
    >> away little idiot, just go away. Take your micro brain and bother
    >> people somewhere else.

    > Are you talking to me? Cause if your talking to me then I'm talking to
    > you and...well...you saw the movie...LOL!
    > Frank

    Actually I'm more talking about you rather than to you. I wouldn't waste my time talking to you, you're too stupid to comprehend anything I say.

  14. Re: Ballmer Calls Vista a Work in Progress

    >"measekite" wrote in message
    >newsOSNj.7016$GE1.3378@nlpi061.nbdc.sbc.com...
    >
    >Yes we have a choice. We can spend $400 for a copy protected work in
    >progress or get a top OS that is complete for free.

    Yes I do recognize that we may have to scrounge a little for drivers and may
    have to change some of our favorite software but the savings will more than
    cover the >
    building of a new first class computer.

    I'd be interested in a top OS that's free. To bad one doesn't exist.

  15. Re: Ballmer Calls Vista a Work in Progress

    mark wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> mark wrote:
    >>

    >>> I see that the single brain celled idiot is back. How unfortunate.
    >>> Go away little idiot, just go away. Take your micro brain and bother
    >>> people somewhere else.

    >> Are you talking to me? Cause if your talking to me then I'm talking to
    >> you and...well...you saw the movie...LOL!
    >> Frank

    > Actually I'm more talking about you rather than to you. I wouldn't
    > waste my time talking to you, you're too stupid to comprehend anything I
    > say.

    Too stupid?...hahaha...you're the asshole I'm leading around mr smarty
    pants...LOL!
    Frank

  16. Re: Ballmer Calls Vista a Work in Progress

    measekite wrote:

    > Dial up and compuserve was also a standard.  Welcome to the 21st
    > century with the latest software.

    Yes, that's about what people who were trying to justify posting in html
    were saying in 1996.

    --
    http://www.petezilla.co.uk

  17. Re: Ballmer Calls Vista a Work in Progress

    Frank wrote:
    > mark wrote:
    >

    >> I see that the single brain celled idiot is back. How unfortunate.
    >> Go away little idiot, just go away. Take your micro brain and bother
    >> people somewhere else.

    > Are you talking to me? Cause if your talking to me then I'm talking to
    > you and...well...you saw the movie...LOL!
    > Frank

    There can be only one idiot he is talking to. No it is not a human but
    it certainly is you. What have we here a ...LOL! without a hehehe.
    What a jerk.

  18. Re: Ballmer Calls Vista a Work in Progress

    mark wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >> mark wrote:
    >>

    >>> I see that the single brain celled idiot is back. How unfortunate.
    >>> Go away little idiot, just go away. Take your micro brain and
    >>> bother people somewhere else.

    >> Are you talking to me? Cause if your talking to me then I'm talking
    >> to you and...well...you saw the movie...LOL!
    >> Frank

    > Actually I'm more talking about you rather than to you.

    See what I mean
    > I wouldn't waste my time talking to you,

    Absolutely
    > you're too stupid to comprehend anything I say.

    Now how long did it take you to finger that out? It takes most nanoseconds.

  19. Re: Ballmer Calls Vista a Work in Progress

    Frank wrote:
    > mark wrote:
    >
    >> Frank wrote:

    >>> Are you talking to me? Cause if your talking to me then I'm talking
    >>> to you and...well...you saw the movie...LOL!
    >>> Frank

    >> Actually I'm more talking about you rather than to you. I wouldn't
    >> waste my time talking to you, you're too stupid to comprehend
    >> anything I say.

    > Too stupid?...hahaha...you're the asshole I'm leading around mr smarty
    > pants...LOL!
    > Frank

    My God he went ...hahaha this time (close to a ha ha ha) and got a hole
    in one but still hit the ...LOL!

  20. Re: Ballmer Calls Vista a Work in Progress

    "Frank" wrote in message
    > mark wrote:
    >
    >> Frank wrote:

    >>> Are you talking to me? Cause if your talking to me then I'm talking to
    >>> you and...well...you saw the movie...LOL!
    >>> Frank

    >> Actually I'm more talking about you rather than to you. I wouldn't waste
    >> my time talking to you, you're too stupid to comprehend anything I say.

    > Too stupid?...hahaha...you're the asshole I'm leading around mr smarty
    > pants...LOL!
    > Frank

    :-) hehe

+ Reply to Thread